Paula Deen fans vent their outrage at Food Network

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Isiah Washington was almost banned from TV for his gender comments.

A CEO could create/foster a hostile environment, admittedly, and you c00ns wanna give them a pass.

You want to celebrate with white folks, when white folks really saying they want to freedom to talk down and be racist toward you, employ you, mistreat you, admit so, without any repercussion.

I know yall inter-racial date and hate you own, but got damn, the joke is on you.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
mannn fukk her and her bytch ass fans :pacspit: saying the n-word aint even the main issue, its this "i wish ******s would act like slaves at my son's wedding
105.gif
"
bullshyt. this bytch literally said she wishes she could bring the antebellum south back :dead: she aint shyt and her fans aint neither to be supporting somebody that ass backwards

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Also most of her food are from blacks...southern food is really 'white' but soul food...who you think was making those meals back then? All stolen recipes.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my friend hollace johnson is as black as that board. "stand up hollace. come out here hollace we can't see you standing against that dark board" :dead:

she stay taking shots a black people. starts at 1:40 :lolbron:

Paula Deen Allegedly Makes Racist Comments - YouTube

on one hand, i want to call the black dude in that video a c00n. on the other hand, paula deen is that dudes income. he probably has a family to feed. so he's just doing what he has to do. he was put on the spot. wasnt like he was running around adamantly defending her.

but yea food network did the right thing, if in fact the allegations against her are true

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fake outrage...black people call other worse stuff.

:childplease: what's worse than "******"?

You take every opertunity to shyt on black people, Every race related thread I've seen you in you have taken the stance that its black people fault..

You really seem like one of those nikkas that may have attained some success and you constantly put other blacks down in an effort to seperate yourself from them.

This is about Paula's racist ass being exposed and you decided to tap dance you ass in this thread talkin bout "black people say worse shyt", you a uncle ruckus type nikka.