Paula Deen fans vent their outrage at Food Network

kdub83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bloom
Yea not surprised by that fact at all. She a old southern white lady. Now if she made the workplace hostile then she got ta break off some of that bread to her.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
folks actually think her saying ****** was the main reason she got canned?

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Let the c00n FESTIVITIES begin!!!!

h201028BD

http://www.websophist.com/Racc00n_DanceInStreetANM.gif

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you found out, a white CEO of the company your work for, called black people the n word, and wanted them to act as slaves and serve them during a work function...what would you do?

What my check looking like? I don't care. Black people refer to each other as ******s everyday. Now "c00n" seems to be fashionable another racially derogatory name. Yet, we act outraged and appaulded when a white person says it. It's ridiculous.

Better question do you think you should be fired from your job if your employer found out you posted on this cesspool of ignorance?

It's also ridiculous to say the only way one can be racist is to have power. Was Marge Schott any less racist because she was paying her "slaves/athletes" pretty well? It's nonsense.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:dahell: Is y'all nikkas in hear really mad that a racist white lady was fired for saying racist shyt?

I guess @MAKAVELI25 was, guess the c00n game really is skrong :ohhh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
i honestly dont see the big deal with all of this. An old cac lady from the deep south admitted to saying the N word in the past, whoopdie doo

I caught a lot of slack from my fellow black peoples in Da Deep Souf for saying the exact same thing.

Well, first of all, all they knew was she was "dat fat white cookin lady wd da white hair"....

I'm like she's a old white lady from the middle of nowhere, Georgia.

You already hate white people because you think they hold nightly Klan rallies and then smile in your face in public.

I'm like... why are you acting so surprised?

"Cause she SAID she said it!!!!!"

okay.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
What my check looking like? I don't care. Black people refer to each other as ******s everyday. Now "c00n" seems to be fashionable another racially derogatory name. Yet, we act outraged and appaulded when a white person says it. It's ridiculous.

Better question do you think you should be fired from your job if your employer found out you posted on this cesspool of ignorance?

It's also ridiculous to say the only way one can be racist is to have power. Was Marge Schott any less racist because she was paying her "slaves/athletes" pretty well? It's nonsense.

Let it go, breh.

The general aesthetic among a lot of folks is that you can only be racist if you're white.

Everything else is either made up words so it don't matter, justified because of what they did to "us" or "doesn't bother other races that bad" so it's just fun and games.

edit: :snoop: goddammit I gotta stop posting in these threads....