Paula Deen fans vent their outrage at Food Network

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I was surprised at the result of it but you kinda already know she's going the way of Don Imus or Dog.

She's a household name. I tried to keep this story from my grandma but nope.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I don't deal in hypotheticals
It could happen and you have already talked about racial issues at work.

If it did happen the CEO would be fired from the organization. Young boys might say, well this is how we talk massa, but there are strict rules and regulations when it comes to bias, prejudice, racism/sexism in the workplace. Especially when its overt.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
What my check looking like? I don't care. Black people refer to each other as ******s everyday. Now "c00n" seems to be fashionable another racially derogatory name. Yet, we act outraged and appaulded when a white person says it. It's ridiculous.

Better question do you think you should be fired from your job if your employer found out you posted on this cesspool of ignorance?

It's also ridiculous to say the only way one can be racist is to have power. Was Marge Schott any less racist because she was paying her "slaves/athletes" pretty well? It's nonsense.
which black executive of a known franchise/company is going around talking about how he refers to whites personally?

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
my friend hollace johnson is as black as that board. "stand up hollace. come out here hollace we can't see you standing against that dark board" :dead:

she stay taking shots a black people. starts at 1:40 :lolbron:

Last edited by a moderator:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Let it go, breh.

The general aesthetic among a lot of folks is that you can only be racist if you're white.

Everything else is either made up words so it don't matter, justified because of what they did to "us" or "doesn't bother other races that bad" so it's just fun and games.

edit: :snoop: goddammit I gotta stop posting in these threads....

:umad::umad:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Anytime a popular white person say something racist. It always comes back to what we do we do. The sad thing is more whites are offed by what she said then we are.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i honestly dont see the big deal with all of this. An old cac lady from the deep south admitted to saying the N word in the past, whoopdie doo

Food Network had no choice but to fire her. For such a diverse network to parade an admitted racist would scare advertisers away. As far as the public outcry I agree with you. Whats done is done, let's move on.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anytime a popular white person say something racist. It always comes back to what we do we do. The sad thing is more whites are offed by what she said then we are.

Because you can not be offended if everyday you call yourself a ****** and allow others to call you a ******. That's nonsense. It's like how these girls call each other bytches and hoes and get mad when a dude does it, it's stupid.

I'm sure white people are outraged as they are sick of being labeled racist for every little dumb thing some one else does, just the same as blacks don't want to seen as savages just because some of us actually are.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
The best part about this is that this shyt came out days before her contract was about to be extended. Props to the National Enquirer for breaking this story right before she signed a contract extension.

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
she clowned on his blackness on tv and he don't care.

hollis is a house niqqa for real :lolbron:

he changed his last name to HollisDeen for twitter

pic captioned "She loves me and I love her!!!"

A9Zt98SCMAAZFMj.jpg

BKrfTQCCMAEYXb7.jpg

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC

EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!

We all know that black folks do fukked up things as well. But this thread isn't about that. It's about Paula Deen.

"You wonder why they call you a c00n, you wonder why they call you a c00n....I betcha :pachaha:"

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Food Network had no choice but to fire her. For such a diverse network to parade an admitted racist would scare advertisers away. As far as the public outcry I agree with you. Whats done is done, let's move on.

well, this is the SECOND time she's been on the outs over something major.

first time was her still pushing the "fried stick of butter" method long after finding out she was diabetic.

Had to let her go.

Hell, there were allegations of Guy Fieri being a hell of a lot more than racist, but look at him go, right.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!

We all know that black folks do fukked up things as well. But this thread isn't about that. It's about Paula Deen.

"You wonder why they call you a c00n, you wonder why they call you a c00n....I betcha :pachaha:"

Look here Mr c00n, hate to salt ya game, but youz a tap dancin negro and u need to change. In the office, all the suits do is laugh, hi five cuz another saltine enslaved ya ass