Pick a fight in Thailans brehs :mjlol:

All those PAAGs, is this what heaven is like?:ohlawd:
:whoo:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t understand these “tough guys”

I couldn’t imagine just wanting to fight all the time. Seems exhausting. Then somebody indulges you and it turns out you can’t fight. Make it make sense.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
You assume I don't travel because I didn't recognize the cacs weren't American?

:comeon:

I think you just wanted an opportunity to throw shade on a coli poster who actually been outside of the country

:deadrose:
Naw I can just tell you’re not really well versed in traveling and you havent fully explored other continents. Traveling to played out DR, Jamaica and Mexico don’t count

1. Those clearly aren’t Americans like other said in this thread. If you’ve actually traveled to Thailand you would know most of the cacs are European or Australian

2. Americans arent hated overseas. In a lot of ways we are admired. I’ve been to asia, the middle east and Africa<< that’s how I know you’re a fukking idiot and just talking out your ass wanting to shyt on Americans like some weirdo bozo

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
Naw I can just tell you’re not really well versed in traveling and you havent fully explored other continents. Traveling to played out DR, Jamaica and Mexico don’t count

1. Those clearly aren’t Americans like other said in this thread. If you’ve actually traveled to Thailand you would know most of the cacs are European or Australian

2. Americans arent hated overseas. In a lot of ways we are admired. I’ve been to asia, the middle east and Africa<< that’s how I know you’re a fukking idiot and just talking out your ass wanting to shyt on Americans like some weirdo bozo

You're a walking lick

Stop it

Traveling to the carribean don't count when it comes to traveling outside country ????

Nikka stfu.

You been to Africa and I been to St Lucia....You been to thialand I've been to the Dominican Republic... But that don't count as traveling outside the country because you said it don't?

Nikka shut the fukk up

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Not sure about this. They can just hit Beach Road or (especially) online apps to avoid bar fines and associated costs.

Speaking of which, why anyone would go to those bars is beyond me. Just grab girls from online apps and have them show up at your hotel.

Naw, in spots like that the girl that shows up is rarely the one you saw online.

But back to this situation. Don't open a tab at those spots. You order one drink and you pay for one drink. When you open a tab they try and put some extra shyt on there and it makes it hard to dispute.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
You're a walking lick

Stop it

Traveling to the carribean don't count when it comes to traveling outside country ????

Nikka stfu.

You been to Africa and I been to St Lucia....You been to thialand I've been to the Dominican Republic... But that don't count as traveling outside the country because you said it don't?

Nikka shut the fukk up
I said you havent fully explored other continents and traveling to DR doesn’t count you DUMB STUPID mothafukka. Can you read? I never said it doesnt count as traveling because youve been to DR. I said traveling to DR doesnt mean you’ve traveled far outside of America to other places. READ. Stupid remedial mothafukka can’t read can you?

You’re a stupid mothafukka like others have noted in this thread. Your broke bum ass can’t travel outside of the Americas so thats why St Lucia is your farthest reach. Making stupid claims like “Americanz are hated overseas” highlights how much you’re a dumb fukk who doesn’t know shyt. Speak on your minor global footprint in shytty played out countries like DR.

Don’t speak on what you don’t know, remedial mouth breathing bozo

Suck my dikk and kill yourself

Last edited:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
:comeon: :mjlol: nikka where have you been? No we aren’t.
That poster is a dumbass, dont mind him. He thinks he knows the world because he visited shytty ass DR and St Lucia :dead:

Internet weirdos love to expose their ignorance like a badge of honor. Saying Americans are hated overseas when we’re probably the most admired and emulated. You can tell that bum ass idiot never traveled far outside of the American continent

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
You’re a stupid mothafukka like others have noted in this thread. Your broke bum ass can’t travel outside of the Americas so thats why St Lucia is your farthest reach. Making stupid claims like “Americanz are hated overseas” highlights how much you’re a dumb fukk who doesn’t know shyt. Speak on your minor global footprint in shytty played out countries like DR.

Don’t speak on what you don’t know, remedial mouth breathing bozo

Suck my dikk and kill yourself

bytch ass nikka

Suck a dikk

Don't give a fukk about rep points bytch ass nikka

You're a walkn lick

You Ooze bytch nikka

Father raised a homosexual

You and your mom's and sister can go suck a dikk

Whiney ass nikka.... Get off my dikk

Americans are WALKIN licks in foreign countries.... That's a fact bird ass nikka