PassportBros get smoked in Thailand.

whatthatthangsmelllike

W$GT$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
I said you havent fully explored other continents and traveling to DR doesn’t count you DUMB STUPID mothafukka. Can you read? I never said it doesnt count as traveling because youve been to DR. Stupid remedial mothafukka can’t read can you?

You’re a stupid mothafukka like others have noted in this thread. Your broke bum ass can’t travel outside of the Americas so thats why St Lucia is your farthest reach. Making stupid claims like “Americanz are hated overseas” highlights how much you’re a dumb fukk who doesn’t know shyt. Speak on your minor global footprint in shytty played out countries like DR.

Don’t speak on what you don’t know, remedial mouth breathing bozo

Suck my dikk and kill yourself
Let me hold u back breh

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
That poster is a dumbass, dont mind him. He thinks he knows the world because he visited shytty ass DR and St Lucia :dead:

Internet weirdos love to expose their ignorance like a badge of honor. Saying Americans are hated overseas when we’re probably the most admired and emulated. You can tell that bum ass idiot never traveled far outside of the American continent

Look at this homosexual

Jump off my dikk

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
bytch ass nikka

Suck a dikk

Don't give a fukk about rep points bytch ass nikka

You're a walkn lick

You Ooze bytch nikka

Father raised a homosexual

You and your mom's and sister can go suck a dikk

Whiney ass nikka.... Get off my dikk

Americans are WALKIN licks in foreign countries.... That's a fact bird ass nikka
Youre a dumb fakkit who cant even read basic english. You equate me saying traveling to DR doesnt count as having a wide global footprint to me saying it doesnt count as traveling.

The only lick here is you, broke stupid mothafukka. Pick a struggle broke bytch

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Look at this homosexual

Jump off my dikk
Broke fakkit is coming with homoerotic fan fiction for no reason. Traits definitely came from your dikksucking father. Hoe ass mother never had a real man in the house

Like i said, kill yourself

Weirdo ass nikkas man

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
They got robbed

When you're outside the country you must be on point. They know you're a walking lick and they will try to charge you extra. Then try to get you fukked up if you try to check them.

Americans are hated abroad. Period
From what I saw…. They were overcharged the equivalent of $70….

They crashed out and homie lost his life over a cellphone bill

:francis:

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
Youre a dumb fakkit who cant even read basic english. You equate me saying traveling to DR doesnt count as having a wide global footprint to me saying it doesnt count as traveling.

The only lick here is you, broke stupid mothafukka. Pick a struggle broke bytch

You angry aren't you

You assume all this from the coli...

Stop moving the goal post bruh

Now you know what you can do to complete the Cypher.

Nikkas think they love you out there.... Naaaaaaa slow dumb walking lick ass nikka they DON'T. All they see is money

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Them cheeks was cheekin :wow:

seems like that one dude is still fighting for his life so this isn't over yet

EDIT: fake knew apparently the dude is fine. seems like he walked it off. Crazy if you think about it

Last edited:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
You angry aren't you

You assume all this from the coli...

Stop moving the goal post bruh

Now you know what you can do to complete the Cypher.

Nikkas think they love you out there.... Naaaaaaa slow dumb walking lick ass nikka they DON'T. All they see is money
Im angry but you’re typing dissertations in outrage

:dead:

Like i said. Kill yourself you broke bozo. You don’t know shyt about worlwide travel because you visit bum ass santiago DR.

bytch ass internet weirdo. Stay out of my mentions. Family lineage is useless and should never procreate. Dumb fakkit thinks only Americans are licks overseas when ANYONE foreign is a lick.

Suck my dikk

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
People still think they can act a fool in Thailand?:skip:

Ain't never been to Thailand buy I definitely want to visit. They one of those most respected cultures but are with the shyts if you want it :wow:
Don't they be sentencing the mafukkas to cane lashings out there? :huhldup:

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
Im angry but you’re typing dissertations in outrage

:dead:

Like i said. Kill yourself you broke bozo. You don’t know shyt about worlwide travel because you visit bum ass santiago DR.

bytch ass internet weirdo. Stay out of my mentions. Family lineage is useless and should never procreate. Dumb fakkit thinks only Americans are licks overseas when ANYONE foreign is a lick.

Suck my dikk

You invited me to your dikk and said shyt about my mother.... And I'm mad?

You negged me and I'm mad?

Calm down sis

It's getting creepy