PassportBros get smoked in Thailand.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
That doesn’t matter to psychopaths who’s victim mentality allow them to look the other way when they really see victims who don’t look like them.

Feela different when the shoe is on the other foot my Caucasian friend

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
Not sure about this. They can just hit Beach Road or (especially) online apps to avoid bar fines and associated costs.

Speaking of which, why anyone would go to those bars is beyond me. Just grab girls from online apps and have them show up at your hotel.
Beach Rd is a crap shoot same as going online. Girl will show up at your door with her lady stick ready to get going 😅always a risk when you do the online game

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
no, it's called a street fight.

you can take your misguided notions of chivalry into an altercation in the street if you want to, and you'll find out the hard way just like those cacs that there aren't any rules in the street.

there are.

i have yet to see someone cut someones eyes out.

or cut their head off in a street fight.

:hubie:

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
You dudes dont really travel, especially to Thailand. They clearly arent Americans. You just wanted an opportunity to throw shade on America lmao :dead:

You assume I don't travel because I didn't recognize the cacs weren't American?

:comeon:

I think you just wanted an opportunity to throw shade on a coli poster who actually been outside of the country

:deadrose:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
They are saying he died. Sad, but has anyone ever come out on top with bouncers. and that one chick saved the second dude, cause they were lining up to punt him into the after life too.

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
People still think they can act a fool in Thailand?:skip:

Ain't never been to Thailand buy I definitely want to visit. They one of those most respected cultures but are with the shyts if you want it :wow:
If they scam you are you just going to walk away? That's what allegedly started the fight in this video. :lupe: