PassportBros get smoked in Thailand.

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
There's lots of brehs in Thailand, especially military dudes and black brits.

I went to Pattaya my 1st time ever in 2018 for dolo and saw alot of brehs. I actually talked to one and we hung out and went to parties together. He was a cool dude.

Im black but i dont live in the states.

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
Folks were going there for their beaches long before, it just got the stigma because the women kept intercepting people on vacation. Now it's known for that, but that doesn't mean people don't go there for cheap accommodations for this.....
Folks were going there for their beaches long before, it just got the stigma because the women kept intercepting people on vacation. Now it's known for that, but that doesn't mean people don't go there for cheap accommodations for this.....

c5fcaa22d792b60e33d49e0f2878795e.jpg

There are families that vacation there and all other sorts but the context is middle-aged men walking around Soi 6 getting drunk and talking to bar girls.

Might enjoy everything else, but a huge draw remains the abundance of cheap, thin, young asian women who let men smash for cheap. There are plenty of places in SE Asia you can visit for boats and beach scenery.

There's lots of brehs in Thailand, especially military dudes and black brits.

Yea, vast majority of foreigners seem to be whites from Europe and Asians (mainly Indians).

But the first dude I ran into was a breh from Miami. Also ran into a Muay Thai breh and a mixed dude from the Netherlands.

Last edited:

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
I believe you find what you're looking for

There are areas I think that you are warned not to go… I think those that think they are all ladyboys either never went, never seen a thai woman/person, or like that belief.

I would be more concerned with the age of the females there than running into a dude dressed like a woman…

You have to go out of your way to find and actually link up with a ladyboy.

First time there, I accidentally booked a hotel right next to Boyztown (Boyztown - Wikipedia).

Didn't notice any gay dudes or ladyboys.