PassportBros get smoked in Thailand.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
You invited me to your dikk and said shyt about my mother.... And I'm mad?

You negged me and I'm mad?

Calm down sis

It's getting creepy
1. You think you can speak on the rest of the world because you travel to st lucia and dr :dead:

2. You think only americans are licks when anyone foreign is a lick. Theres literally a chinese international that got killed in colombia fukking around :dead

3. Like others have noted, you are one DUMB mothafukka who hasnt traveled the world enough to speak with such conviction

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
1. You think you can speak on the rest of the world because you travel to st lucia and dr :dead:

2. You think only americans are licks when anyone foreign is a lick. Theres literally a chinese international that got killed in colombia fukking around :dead

3. Like others have noted, you are one DUMB mothafukka who hasnt traveled the world enough to speak with such conviction

You admit it

Thank you bruh

I'm done

And stop flashing your money bro....

You're a walking lick

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Start shyt in the land of Muay Thai crehs.

That last kick was brutal, and ol boy came back to see the body and you can tell he was worried. Jail time is in your future, son.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
People were way nicer than I thought they would be
shyt kinda made me scared at times :russ:
If you respect they shyt
It won’t be no problems

Pretty much. Learn some phrases be respectful and keep away from those nasty ass tourist girly bars. There won't be any problems.

I learnt sawasdee khrap and sawasdee kha

Thai people can see you're making an effort. One of the bigger complaints is most white folks couldn't even make that small effort and talk to people nicely and not like things on the bottom of their feet. Whites have a nasty habit of going to countries and treating it like they at home.

Thais are proud. Heck stepping on money with a picture of the king on it will get your ass whipped.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Best part about going on vacation is coming home. I ain't fukkin around in Thailand, them trehs (pun) be breaking rebar with their shins. Fukk Dat!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: NZA

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
If you notice it's a lot of commonwealth guys white brits, aussies, kiwis they come from a pub culture and like to socialize with these women.

Whenever I was in Thailand I would avoid those places like the plague.

You already know.

I met a few cool dudes but it was always in like Burger King or the hotel lobby.

I don't understand these dudes out here socializing at bars and such. Everybody is shyt faced, the women are loud and in your face, untenable.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Not sure about this. They can just hit Beach Road or (especially) online apps to avoid bar fines and associated costs.

Speaking of which, why anyone would go to those bars is beyond me. Just grab girls from online apps and have them show up at your hotel.

Because some people like to go outside and enjoy life.

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
Beach Rd is a crap shoot same as going online. Girl will show up at your door with her lady stick ready to get going 😅always a risk when you do the online game

Naw, in spots like that the girl that shows up is rarely the one you saw online.

Not sure how y'all move but this is nonsense.

1. You run across the girl on a dating app and almost always communicate through Line, WhatsApp, or IG. Always pre-screen if necessary.

2. You can meet them outside the hotel and screen. You can also tip the bell boys or front desk and they will give you a solid heads up.

3. The hotel holds their ID (mandatory if you're at a decent hotel) and will call you to let them in and let them out.

The only benefit to going outside is in places like Bangkok, where you can find a bunch of women who aren't using apps.