Travel brehs come in here. Bali or Thailand

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Never been to Bali, but my fiance has and said it's an expensive tourist trap.

Thailand is incredible though, one of our favorite countries. Loved Chiang Mai, Bangkok, and Koh Samui. Phuket was alright but there were way too many Russians.

Your money will go way farther in Thailand, I felt rich when I was there.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it the usual advice you would give people traveliing (don't walk around with too much flashy stuff)?
I'd say maybe. I'm really not a flashy type so I didn't have to change much, but looking at pics now, my wife was still walking around with her designer bags.

Was with the wife so did a ton of touristy stuff, but definitely a place I'd go back just to eat and drink nonstop.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I lived in the Nana district of BKK for three months in ‘13. Seen shyt that would make the craziest Coli Breh go
:russ::obama::dame::picard::damn:
Thai women are cool. Tiny, flexible, will let you do anything to them, and will smash whenever.
:salute:
Never been to Bali but I have a few boys who have. If you want to PAWG and party, Bali tourist will bust it wide open for you. Bali is to Aussie what Cancun is to Canadians and Americans. A short flight and cheap party destination.

I caught a few Aussies and an Israeli princess in BKK. The Jewish girl was a complainin ass woman though.
:mjlol:
Missed out on the Russian chicks. I didn’t see many in BKK. Didn’t make it to pattay though. I think you will have fun either way. BKK does have a few tourist sights as well. If you want a Bali and Thai experience in one. Go to Koy Samui during the full moon festival. Island life, all the Euro women, you can ride an elephant and pet a tiger, great waterfallls, great shrines, plus a lot of locals to smash as well. Best of both worlds.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Decided i will do Tuesday and Wednesday in bangkok and the rest of the week in Bali
Op what's your budget and how long you staying?
a week roughly, budget i dunno only thing im budgeting for is my hotel I dont wanna pay more than $500 for it
Too many musty Europeans in Bali
there's a black ppl meet group in bali, im bout to get plugged in