PassportBros get smoked in Thailand.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Fair. Problem is these places ain't Paris, Vienna, or Zurich. They ain't Tokyo, Taipei, or Hong Kong.

Men are usually in Pattaya for a specific reason.
Folks were going there for their beaches long before, it just got the stigma because the women kept intercepting people on vacation. Now it's known for that, but that doesn't mean people don't go there for cheap accommodations for this.....

c5fcaa22d792b60e33d49e0f2878795e.jpg

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Looks like white shirt is alive.

Definitely fukking up business

Not saying to let them walk out the bar unscathed, but that bill was not worth the drama that ensued after and the negative press it’s going to receive afterwards…

With all that said, I personally don’t give a fukk because you never know whos right or wrong in the situation and chick couldve easily lied.

But if they paid the tab, kick em out and let it go. Both parties fukked up so :yeshrug:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Well naturally.. :mjlol:

Thailand is land of the ladyboys :dame:
I believe you find what you're looking for

There are areas I think that you are warned not to go… I think those that think they are all ladyboys either never went, never seen a thai woman/person, or like that belief.

I would be more concerned with the age of the females there than running into a dude dressed like a woman…