Passport Bro living in Brazil telling what he be observing about passport bro coming to Brazil

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Not really when you factor in:

Brazilian whores + airplane ticket + hotel + time investment for learning the language + time investment for researching the area (which clubs are good, which restaurants to eat at, which bad neighborhoods to stay away from, common tourist scams to avoid)

Sounds like a hassle to me.
shyt makes sense if you’re trying to permanently move there or start an economic opportunity. Anything else is crazy

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
As soon as he compared himself to Auston I had to stop the video. Auston is clearly a social misfit and does a poor job of hiding it.

:francis:

Austin selling a fake dream lol
And he got anger issues

What do y'all think is wrong with Austin? :jbhmm:Like he really comes off as bitter and angry.:picard: Every woman he seemingly runs into ain't shyt and is trash in his eyes.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Isn't this what I've been saying for months.
:mjlol:

Lot of these dudes are straight up social retards and think the US dollar alone will save them overseas. Which goes back to the point about a lot of these dudes paying for sex. You can find women who will fukk you for money there, sure. Congratulations I guess. And if that's what you want to do FINE. I don't judge. But don't be shytting on American women as being toxic or bad when the real reason you can't get women is because you're socially inept, don't make a lot of money, don't go outside (bars, restaurants, etc) and look like this:
19642720_1592837760726991_4248990125161651145_n.jpg

:manny:

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
Skimmed over the thread because I ain't watching no fukkin video.

Dude gets no bytches, doesn't put in work to get bytches, traveled across the continent to get that American sucka exotic perk, and found out he still can get no bytches?

Get this scum out of my country. :brpls:

egsteel

All Star
Daps
No hate, he seems to be doing pretty well for himself. Bahia's the destination.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Lol did he say that most Black American men he meets in Brazil are gay? Around 4:30ish.

Also smh at me for even watching that much of this.

These men blame black women for why they choose to fly for p*ssy but they have to be told to brush their teeth, groom, use lotion, workout, drink water, etc?
Well apparently they do. I know one lady who had to tend to a passport bro youtuber who got robbed and stabbed and Had no money to pay for the hospital or to go back home.