Passport Bro living in Brazil telling what he be observing about passport bro coming to Brazil

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
You patient zero in this outbreak? :lupe:
I can't say much but back in the early 2010s, I put a lot of brothas on to visiting Brazil and putting them on Brazilian women, we used to have FB groups, whatsapp groups, etc. Dudes used to email me to put them on game :francis: I'm more about the culture and learning the language so once I saw 95% of the dudes hitting me up just wanted to do sex tourism, I got out the game. But it's too late, a lot of dudes hopped on the wave and we are here now.

Daps
I can't say much but back in the early 2010s, I put a lot of brothas on to visiting Brazil and putting them on Brazilian women, we used to have FB groups, whatsapp groups, etc. Dudes used to email me to put them on game :francis: I'm more about the culture and learning the language so once I saw 95% of the dudes hitting me up just wanted to do sex tourism, I got out the game. But it's too late, a lot of dudes hopped on the wave and we are here now.
prostitution was rampant in brazil before brothers started coming, get off your moral high ground

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Salute to you :salute:Original passport bros was the military brothers. But everything was word of mouth and photos back then. By mid '00s us dudes was getting passports in high school, the fukkery that ensued :russ:.. Coaches was literally like you wont play opening game of your senior year if you miss a week of two a day practice.. Tryna shame us like we going pro or some shyt.. Shrugged our shoulders like cool :yeshrug:

We was LIVING IT UP.. Came back SCREAMING the gospel to all the boys on the block.. This was before people only did social media so people used to usually go over one dude house and chill (for all the youngin who grew up and live online now, lol) Didnt realize most people didnt have they passport as in south florida even if you live in hood you have friends who from jamaica, bahamas, panama, haiti, cuba, colombia, etc.

I been telling brother to see the world forever, and do it younger than waiting. Used to see all these brother tricking their money off in the tricking era '08 strip clubs and its like bruh just dont go out one weekend and you can get a passport and have a lifetime of memories with your boys. Now I see these dudes in they 40s tryna get on, I guess better late than never, Black man the world is yours!

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The coli is hitting 3-4 passport bro threads on the daily.
284-d198e3ab33b4.png
It's 2013 all over again

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Right. That doesn’t sound appealing at all lol. shyt must look like Myrtle Beach or something
Hey Myrtle Beach isnt that far from Hilton Head

If p*ssy isnt your main concern you can probably rent a fly Condo over looking tge beach for maybe 600 bucks or so a month.

Besides it is where the majority of Black Brazilians live especially the non c00nish ones.
Big fish in a small pond they could be dating Amara La Negra lookalikes there

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Finally watching the video.
It all boils down to "Don't be a dusty-ass breh". :mjlol:

He ain't wrong. If a dusty motherfukker hops out of the plane looking like KD wearing denim shorts and Hawaiian shirts with fake Timbs on and goes straight to the beach, he's getting finessed or laughed at. Probably both.

Dude is in Salvador, that's like, the Black capital of Brazil. The US equivalent would be like, Atlanta.

Imagine comparing ATL to fukkin Alabama. :pacspit:
Im not being literal. Im making a point.

Its probably exactly like Atlanta the A is a big city so is Salvador and both are surronded by rural areas filled with Black people.

The President of Brazil is from the region, dude was born in a shack