Passport Bro living in Brazil telling what he be observing about passport bro coming to Brazil

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Nope.

Cliffnotes please.

Also 1 Star for another useless passport bro thread
YuXQVbG.jpg

this nikka is telling nikkas to get
like him.

UKVu0t8.gif

Daps
Isn't this what I've been saying for months.
:mjlol:

Lot of these dudes are straight up social retards and think the US dollar alone will save them overseas. Which goes back to the point about a lot of these dudes paying for sex. You can find women who will fukk you for money there, sure. Congratulations I guess. And if that's what you want to do FINE. I don't judge. But don't be shytting on American women as being toxic or bad when the real reason you can't get women is because you're socially inept, don't make a lot of money, don't go outside (bars, restaurants, etc) and look like this:
19642720_1592837760726991_4248990125161651145_n.jpg

:manny:
you right, but let's be honest, the things these broke hoes will do for money...:sas1:

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
Well apparently they do. I know one lady who had to tend to a passport bro youtuber who got robbed and stabbed and Had no money to pay for the hospital or to go back home.
Are you talking about that dee Woman?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
If dudes who looked like this said Yeah that's why I travel I'm not Mad but there's only one nikka on youtube that I heard of who says this.

Also if anyone doesn't really give a fukk about these dudes then it really shouldn't matter what they say about US women because 50 years ago these brehs would be married.

Kids ain't carbon copies of their parents but They probably bear a resembalance to their fathers and their fathers was good enough to seed up their mothers these nikkas don't look like bums shouldn't the Get the bag city girls be finessing these dudes?

Blame music videos, social media, and unrealistic expectations of dating in America for that.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Are you talking about that dee Woman?
That brings up another point. These are regular ass people being discussed world wide.

I promise you you have way more money than her but nikkas is making lives about her. they were checking something goofy sounding she said but had she put into context why she was going in on the Passport bros it would've made more since.

My rent actually went up by several hundred thousand pesos yet in USD my rent dropped over 175 USD. Whatever income any colombian recieved dropped too. But that's mainly because of what Jerome Powell is doing not any Passport bro.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
All this concern for passport bros, dudes not even in your country, and not a lick of concern for divestors, people who are in this country who want to see black male babies aborted. I see what time some of y'all are on. :mjpls:

you know they not gonna touch this post.

It's hella girly to obsess over another man that left.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Man after all the coli talk about passport bros I wanted to watch a couple of their videos. Man these nikkas goofy. I’m not saying they’re all like that but the ones on YT are. Hour long vlogs of them just walking around pointing and gassing up average ass chicks. Not talking to, or partying with just walking and saying “oooh that one in the pink bad”. Shyt was corny.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Ok, this is the first one of these videos that I actually watched. My thing is I’m not too mad at the advice, I’m just wondering why not tell these dudes to do this in America? Lol. Like you have to tell a man to brush his teeth to be around women in another culture? Ummmm… this is why they’re striking out in Atlanta, or Detroit, or wherever they’re from. Obviously there must bd a disconnect somewhere if a video like this has to be made. Imagine having to tell a grown man to groom himself so he cooks get women. This shyt is crazy bro.

Daps
Reppin
#dogset

Lot of these dudes are straight up social retards and think the US dollar alone will save them overseas. Which goes back to the point about a lot of these dudes paying for sex. You can find women who will fukk you for money there, sure. Congratulations I guess. And if that's what you want to do FINE. I don't judge. But don't be shytting on American women as being toxic or bad when the real reason you can't get women is because you're socially inept, don't make a lot of money, don't go outside (bars, restaurants, etc) and look like this:

These are the facts that these lames don’t want to hear, that’s why they came in this thread sh!tting on the pretense of said thread :russ: they are pretty much exactly who the dude in the video is talking about and it burns their souls :laff: Im willing to bet that about 80%, yes a full 80%, of the dudes on The Coli fit the description of the dudes in that picture, and it explains A LOT :dead:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Like I been saying successful inshape brothers do not need to visit the slums of DR or South America to find women

They have all the options in america
Brazilian women in america
Latina
Black
Africa
White
Mixed
Asians
Etc