Passport Bro living in Brazil telling what he be observing about passport bro coming to Brazil

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I just want to know what he does for money to be able to live outside the country. I fukked up choosing healthcare

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Ok, this is the first one of these videos that I actually watched. My thing is I’m not too mad at the advice, I’m just wondering why not tell these dudes to do this in America? Lol. Like you have to tell a man to brush his teeth to be around women in another culture? Ummmm… this is why they’re striking out in Atlanta, or Detroit, or wherever they’re from. Obviously there must bd a disconnect somewhere if a video like this has to be made. Imagine having to tell a grown man to groom himself so he cooks get women. This shyt is crazy bro.
Look at the post immediately above yours.

There's a lot of Momma raised adult boys running around. Most dudes without father figues aren't told the harsh realities of life. That's why watching a camera follow some chick's ass as she walks down the street is so appealing to these dudes.

That being said homie is probably trying to go viral to appeal to the anti passport bro crowd by suggesting that guys who have enough disposable income to take a foriegn vacation doesn't understand basic hygene.

But his overall point is that Brazil isn't as "third world" as say North Korea so a fat slopply 80 year old ain't gonna get a 18 year dime in Brazil like he might in Burma.

If a dude is goofy enough to fly thousands of miles away solely to chase p*ssy that guy is gone as soon as he gets his passport meaning there's no hope of convincing these people until reality smacks them in the face.

However all the baths in the world won't fix a ugly face in the west in the global south a bath and a haircut and 20K USD is a game changer.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I just want to know what he does for money to be able to live outside the country. I fukked up choosing healthcare
You really don't need a lot to live overseas, I don't watch his shyt but I think he said how he makes money but if homie makes over 500 a month off of youtube you can survive I know three people who made less than 1000 a month and lived decently here in Colombia.

Homie is not in Sao Paulo or Rio Dude is in the Alabama of Brazil it ain't too hard.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Why is this a subject to be discussed? This shouldn't be a subject that is debated among men. Men shouldnt care one bit about this.

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
Finally watching the video.
It all boils down to "Don't be a dusty-ass breh". :mjlol:

He ain't wrong. If a dusty motherfukker hops out of the plane looking like KD wearing denim shorts and Hawaiian shirts with fake Timbs on and goes straight to the beach, he's getting finessed or laughed at. Probably both.

Right. That doesn’t sound appealing at all lol. shyt must look like Myrtle Beach or something
Dude is in Salvador, that's like, the Black capital of Brazil. The US equivalent would be like, Atlanta.

Imagine comparing ATL to fukkin Alabama. :pacspit:

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Lol did he say that most Black American men he meets in Brazil are gay? Around 4:30ish.

Also smh at me for even watching that much of this.

These men blame black women for why they choose to fly for p*ssy but they have to be told to brush their teeth, groom, use lotion, workout, drink water, etc?
Something, something, something same black man.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
What do y'all think is wrong with Austin? :jbhmm:Like he really comes off as bitter and angry.:picard: Every woman he seemingly runs into ain't shyt and is trash in his eyes.
What’s his Coli name?

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Cut it off. Dude non select himself
Did you see his other video of bad ass Brazilian chicks with non select dudes. Said it was common over there. They actually like the dude instead of having this long ass check list for a dude to have before they even entertain them. Even famous chicks be rocking with #NonSelectGang

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Did you see his other video of bad ass Brazilian chicks with non select dudes. Said it was common over there. They actually like the dude instead of having this long ass check list for a dude to have before they even entertain them. Even famous chicks be rocking with #NonSelectGang

Where do you live where women you run into that have long checklists? I've never had to deal with a checklist before.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
If dudes who looked like this said Yeah that's why I travel I'm not Mad but there's only one nikka on youtube that I heard of who says this.

Also if anyone doesn't really give a fukk about these dudes then it really shouldn't matter what they say about US women because 50 years ago these brehs would be married.

Kids ain't carbon copies of their parents but They probably bear a resembalance to their fathers and their fathers was good enough to seed up their mothers
these nikkas don't look like bums shouldn't the Get the bag city girls be finessing these dudes?
:yeshrug: This generation is a lot more superficial and standards/ expectations have changed to the point where a lot of young women probably would not date their fathers