Passport Bro living in Brazil telling what he be observing about passport bro coming to Brazil

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Isn't this what I've been saying for months.
:mjlol:

Lot of these dudes are straight up social retards and think the US dollar alone will save them overseas. Which goes back to the point about a lot of these dudes paying for sex. You can find women who will fukk you for money there, sure. Congratulations I guess. And if that's what you want to do FINE. I don't judge. But don't be shytting on American women as being toxic or bad when the real reason you can't get women is because you're socially inept, don't make a lot of money, don't go outside (bars, restaurants, etc) and look like this:
19642720_1592837760726991_4248990125161651145_n.jpg

:manny:
If dudes who looked like this said Yeah that's why I travel I'm not Mad but there's only one nikka on youtube that I heard of who says this.

Also if anyone doesn't really give a fukk about these dudes then it really shouldn't matter what they say about US women because 50 years ago these brehs would be married.

Kids ain't carbon copies of their parents but They probably bear a resembalance to their fathers and their fathers was good enough to seed up their mothers these nikkas don't look like bums shouldn't the Get the bag city girls be finessing these dudes?

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
These dudes don't understand that anti black rhetoric and think is worldwide

Just because you have American money backing you doesn't mean you are going to escape it

Hating black American women pushes you into social depravity and economic parasitism in another country furthering the anti black sentiment there

These dudes are doing more damage not less imo

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Just because you have American money backing you doesn't mean you are going to escape it

Hating black American women pushes you into social depravity and economic parasitism in another country furthering the anti black sentiment there

They could be helping.

As you said Anti Black thought is global. My current girl just told me she was called an Oreo and she doesn't understand Black american's obsession with race.

I literally had to break it down to her and said Would a Slave be happy if something bad happened to his master?

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California

yeah but modern America has tons of issues on TOP of anti-black rhetoric and white supremacy. You got white people trying to get up outta here

what if a nikka is a passport bro to get his teeth fixed in Colombia or Cuba?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I doubt it’s that many brothers even going overseas like that. Dude just make videos for the YouTube algorithm