Passport Bro living in Brazil telling what he be observing about passport bro coming to Brazil

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
As soon as he compared himself to Auston I had to stop the video. Auston is clearly a social misfit and does a poor job of hiding it.

:francis:

Bro is a whole weirdo (just watch the first 15 seconds)

This nikka talking about getting in the gym and learning foreign languages and shyt. For prostitutes. That’s a lot of effort for some foreign whores if you’re going down there for foreign whores. Now, if you’re going there on some Coming to America shyt to find your wife then I suppose it’s different but that’s a whole other conversation to be had.

I agree. But it's a bit ridiculous to fly all the way to another continent just to fukk whores. There are prostitutes in America.

Last edited:

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
This nikka talking about getting in the gym and learning foreign languages and shyt. For prostitutes. That’s a lot of effort for some foreign whores if you’re going down there for foreign whores. Now, if you’re going there on some Coming to America shyt to find your wife then I suppose it’s different but that’s a whole other conversation to be had.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I agree. But it's a bit ridiculous to fly all the way to another continent just to fukk whores. There are prostitutes in America.
Would you rather pay Ruth's Chris or Long John Silvers prices tho?

3rd world p*ssy prices ....hard bargains to turn down :francis:

:mjlol:

Last edited:

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Would you rather pay Ruth's Chris or Long John Silvers prices tho?

3rd way p*ssy prices ....hard bargains to turn down :francis:

:mjlol:

Not really when you factor in:

Brazilian whores + airplane ticket + hotel + time investment for learning the language + time investment for researching the area (which clubs are good, which restaurants to eat at, which bad neighborhoods to stay away from, common tourist scams to avoid)

Sounds like a hassle to me.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Brazilian whores + airplane ticket + hotel + time investment for learning the language + time investment for researching the area (which clubs are good, which restaurants to eat at, which bad neighborhoods to stay away from, common tourist scams to avoid)

You know nikkaz ain't thinking through all that fam. :mjlol:

Having been fortunate to travel throughout the world, you are 100% right. But these goofy clout seeking p*ssy chasin goofys don't care.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
You know nikkaz ain't thinking through all that fam. :mjlol:

Having been fortunate to travel throughout the world, you are 100% right. But these goofy clout seeking p*ssy chasin goofys don't care.

Hey is that post in your sig real? (by calixprynce)

He sounds so mad.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.

Plus risk of getting drugged or robbed by said whore