Paper Mario: The Origami King

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Paper Mario: The Origami King producer claims they avoid creating complicated stories and modifying familiar characters - Nintendo Smash- Nintendo switch the best selling game console

From Paper Mario: Sticker Star, it is no longer possible to modify Mario characters or create original characters that touch the Mario universe. That means that if we are not using Mario characters for bosses, we need to create original characters with designs that do not involve the Mario universe at all, as we have done with Olly and the paper bosses.

Quote from the producer. This series is pretty much dead.

Last edited:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
this is probably what happened with MP4 and the dude who oversees projects published by Nintendo had nightmares of severe backlashes that would come from Metroid diehards.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Writing is still crisp and I don’t hate the battle mechanics as much as I thought I would YET. wish they would port the first 2 over I’d buy that shyt ASAP

EDIT: these 3 talking trees... you know they’re meant to be black women lol “y’all flat paper folks going around cutting down good trees. Go on now child”

:mjlol:

Last edited:

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
After further review, I'm going to pass on this.

I'll just replay TTYD.

Edit: I folded (no pun intended) and bought the game. It was actually really good.

Last edited:

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Why they keep doing paper mario like this :stopitslime::mjcry:. First two were classics. I heard all the ones after TTYD been trash can anyone confirm :francis:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Why they keep doing paper mario like this :stopitslime::mjcry:. First two were classics. I heard all the ones after TTYD been trash can anyone confirm :francis:

Why do people lump Super with SS and CS. Super was a great game with the best story and writing among all the paper Mario games. People were upset that it wasn’t an RPG.