Paper Mario: The Origami King

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I started this last week I like it so far. I was bored the until the 1st boss fight. It took a while for me to start liking the battle system. The dialogue is funny for the most part but it’s also long winded at times and the over explanation of everything is very annoying. I’m currently in the sand temple as of now it’s probably about a 7 or 7 1/2

Last edited:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Finished last week. Dialogue in these games has always been pretty good but this one was probably the best. Lots of jokes. Even had a 4th wall breaking comment in the last castle.

roughly a 30 hour game. The desert section is dope

boss fights are actually kind of refreshing. I enjoyed them. They were long as hell tho.

the adventure and puzzle solving was good. Basically everything was great except the regular battles. I still never got over it. By the 3rd hour I had enough of the same old battles.

1 major gripe I have might just be because I’m retarded but I absolutely hated that bullshyt where they make you use the ring system to answer questions or match photos. If you’re more than 70% done with the game you’ll know what I mean. The dumb ass quiz show game had me heated. I had the right answers but couldn’t line it up right in time.

then when you fight Olly. The very last phase of the final battle fukked me over. That’s some gimmicky bullshyt right there.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Finished last week. Dialogue in these games has always been pretty good but this one was probably the best. Lots of jokes. Even had a 4th wall breaking comment in the last castle.

roughly a 30 hour game. The desert section is dope

boss fights are actually kind of refreshing. I enjoyed them. They were long as hell tho.

the adventure and puzzle solving was good. Basically everything was great except the regular battles. I still never got over it. By the 3rd hour I had enough of the same old battles.

1 major gripe I have might just be because I’m retarded but I absolutely hated that bullshyt where they make you use the ring system to answer questions or match photos. If you’re more than 70% done with the game you’ll know what I mean. The dumb ass quiz show game had me heated. I had the right answers but couldn’t line it up right in time.

then when you fight Olly. The very last phase of the final battle fukked me over. That’s some gimmicky bullshyt right there.
I just did the Quiz Show 3 days ago. I hated it man smh. I started playing late at night and stayed up until 3am because I kept messing up with that crap.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
I just did the Quiz Show 3 days ago. I hated it man smh. I started playing late at night and stayed up until 3am because I kept messing up with that crap.
I fukked it up like 4 times just because the addition and subtraction section was poorly explained. Let me just press A, B, or C for the answer damn!

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I fukked it up like 4 times just because the addition and subtraction section was poorly explained. Let me just press A, B, or C for the answer damn!
Same thing happened to me. I didn’t know you had to put the 0 in for single digit numbers. I had the right answer but kept getting it wrong because of that :martin:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Same thing happened to me. I didn’t know you had to put the 0 in for single digit numbers. I had the right answer but kept getting it wrong because of that :martin:
Same exact shyt I did :snoop: then again on the final boss picture lineup section

and they want you to do the entire game show perfectly in one shot to 100% the game lmao I just went on YouTube and looked up perfect ending to see what i missed.

sometimes when I couldn’t be bothered to line up the enemies I just said fukk it and used a POW block instead of getting frustrated and wasting my time

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just started playing this, and it's fun so far. Still prefer Bug Fables for being an actual RPG like the old games, but the art and music are so damn charming here. I feel like I have enough coins to avoid battles when I can and it hasn't gotten annoying yet. I'm at the Shogun Studios area