Paper Mario: The Origami King

Cyber

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Why they keep doing paper mario like this :stopitslime::mjcry:. First two were classics. I heard all the ones after TTYD been trash can anyone confirm :francis:
Super Paper Mario was a great game, it just wasn't as good as the first 2. It had the best plot in the entire series

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
got 2 at the crib..... :wow:

sidenote: if that Nintendo/Sony deal didn't fall through back in the early 90s...... Nintendo would be Amazon on steroids status

damn-png.4890

:ohhh: What Sony/Nintendo deal? Tell us more, breh.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:ohhh: Them japcacs at Nintendo fukked around and unintentionally created a competitor.
Yup.

Nintendo was RAPING publishers and developers with cartridges and their royalty fees.

CDs were extremely cheaper to make and Sony's royalty fees were also substantially lower

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yup.

Nintendo was RAPING publishers and developers with cartridges and their royalty fees.

CDs were extremely cheaper to make and Sony's royalty fees were also substantially lower
:francis: Word. Greed makes the world go round, breh. Funny how the PS5 can come without a CD-Drive and them fakkits still want to charge nikkas $70 a game.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
the puzzle ring turnbase mechanic is unique. But I'm hoping the puzzles for the battles increase (get harder to solve in the limited ring moves and time limit) more so as the game goes on.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
the puzzle ring turnbase mechanic is unique. But I'm hoping the puzzles for the battles increase (get harder to solve in the limited ring moves and time limit) more so as the game goes on.
its okay but by the time I got to toad town I was already tired of it. It slows things down so much for me.

Unrelated but my biggest complaint is the damn dialogue text is so slow. There is no option for a faster speed. Feels like I’m dying waiting for Olivia to finish talking. Most games let you press B to bring all the text at once instead of making you wait line by line

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why they keep doing paper mario like this :stopitslime::mjcry:. First two were classics. I heard all the ones after TTYD been trash can anyone confirm :francis:

facts ive been playing thousand year door on the wii u recently im at the glitz city part we are never getting that OG or TTYD type paper mario game ever again :mjcry:

super paper mario wasnt bad gameplay wise it was flat but the story was the best in the series.