Palestinian Flags Raised in US Capital as American Flags Burned

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Well, according to the link you posted. People care about this genocide as much as:
  • Healthcare
  • Education
  • Wage issues
  • Unemployment
  • Federal deficit
  • Climate change
and according to the data from the WAPO article, 88%+ of respondents think its an important issue

funnily enough, CACs are the only racial group that sides in majority with Israel and here you are, siding with Israel.

Only one cosplaying here is you as an internet tough guy. The rest of the world, country, and the president recognize it's a big deal.
Israel and Gaza can both eat a dikk. And foreign policy ranks considerably below those issues. If you were/are going to let a conflict on the other side of the planet affect how you vote in a domestic election, I cannot stress it enough. You are a fukking idiot

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Israel and Gaza can both eat a dikk. And foreign policy ranks considerably below those issues. If you were/are going to let a conflict on the other side of the planet affect how you vote in a domestic election, I cannot stress it enough. You are a fukking idiot
Go and tell that to the tens of thousands in Michigan whose family lineage got wiped out by a country Biden is arming. I can connect you to groups that you can call idiots, in person, for voting to stop their friends and family from getting killed.

But something tells me you're too p*ssy to say shyt in person and will fold faster than a shytty lawn chair. Most CACs are built like that :unimpressed:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Go and tell that to the tens of thousands in Michigan whose family lineage got wiped out by a country Biden is arming. I can connect you to groups that you can call idiots, in person, for voting to stop their friends and family from getting killed.

But something tells me you're too p*ssy to say shyt in person and will fold faster than a shytty lawn chair. Most CACs are built like that :unimpressed:
appears I was spot on in foreign policy being the most important issue for 1% of voters, as referenced by the same poll you cited. Those folks gonna vote republican? Sit out the election? If so, then yes, they are fukking idiots

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Damn, all that support yall gave unconditionally to them and this what they think of you. :huhldup:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
You know it's crazy, I've been seeing people constantly post about Palestine FOR MONTHS and none of that shyt has helped those people, they post over and over again and the war just keeps going on and getting worse. I feel bad for those folks but people post on social media like that's gonna really do anything
Sometimes I think social media was created to redirect public anger

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Always raking it too far. These people should be arrested.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
The fact that this statement exists is surely proof that it's not a big deal, right? Or is it a big deal now that the VP spoke on it.
The dem nom will do the same thing Biden has. So if it’s such a big deal to you, are you sitting out the election or voting against her? Or ultimately, like 99% of others, do you have more important things to worry about?

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
The dem nom will do the same thing Biden has. So if it’s such a big deal to you, are you sitting out the election or voting against her? Or ultimately, like 99% of others, do you have more important things to worry about?
So is it a big deal or not? The VP is speaking on something she knows matters to voters. Your argument is that it's an inconsequential issue. Why should the VP speak on something "1%" of voters care about?

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
So is it a big deal or not? The VP is speaking on something she knows matters to voters. Your argument is that it's an inconsequential issue. Why should the VP speak on something "1%" of voters care about?
Her actions will support Israel, not Palestine. So I’ll ask again, you voting against her? Or do you ultimately not care as other things are far more important like 99% of folks think

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
and how do you think sending billions upon billions to ukraine and israel for war is helping our US economy ?
Actually the vast majority of money is used to kick start local manufacturing of weapons, it doesn’t actually go to Ukraine. So yes it is good for the economy or else you’d be back in your real country helping them.

He’s not a U.S. citizen.

You’re an African refugee from Muslim northern Nigeria cosplaying as a Black American revolutionary online. Your entire bloodline is built on cowardice.