Palestinian Flags Raised in US Capital as American Flags Burned

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
You know it's crazy, I've been seeing people constantly post about Palestine FOR MONTHS and none of that shyt has helped those people, they post over and over again and the war just keeps going on and getting worse. I feel bad for those folks but people post on social media like that's gonna really do anything

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Lock these idiots up and treat them as the criminals they are for vandalizing property and causing any sort of violence. This idiots dont understand they are just giving ammo to netanyahu and the right wing to further exterminate innocent people in gaza, this literally changes no persons views and antagonizes people that could be persuadable. Idiots!
:hhh: :hhh: :hhh: :hhh: :hhh: :hhh: :hhh: :hhh: :hhh::hhh: :hhh: :hhh:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
I am sympathetic to their cause and despise the right wing fascist netayanhu and his evil policies but this is a game of numbers and public persuasion so you can change policy, burning the american flag in the nations capital alienates people, it turns off individuals who are even open to persuasion, its best to be as civil and non violent as possible to help your protest
I used that smiley because I've seen this talking point personally for at least 10 years and read about it in books from the 60s

Which non violent protest in American history has changed anything?

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Naw...Black People are in Formation led by our Black Women to ensure we vote her in. Mama got this

/sarcasm
The republicans want to be even harsher and tough on the Palestinians and put literally any other republican in biden place the casualty numbers would go up beyond even this , biden has fought for humanitarian safe zones and to get aid into gaza. This is both sides bs and nonsense, one party is clearly better on this issue

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
should we start killing Zionist then? What is the way?
They don’t like peaceful protest, or any type of protest for that matter. :hubie: They keep killing people and expecting people to sit back and watch it happen quietly…I think this shyt going to violently crash down on their heads eventually. Ppl already bussing shots at the pres. These pipes gonna burst and Zionist going to be the first ones to feel it

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
this bullshyt is not gonna help the Dems win in november :yeshrug:
fukk it eventually are bull shyt gonna burn this nation down anyway Rome failed and we will too.

just a matter of time.

Can't play international cop and captn morals to the whole world and not be about any of that when it matters.
we do whatever daddy Israel want's:manny:

both parties should of stood up and said fukk no to Israel we are not backing your genocide

core base of the conservatives
hates Jews anyway should of been an easy thing to do.

Last edited:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I think some of you think the whole Palestine vs Israeli war has more weight on this election than it does. From what I have seen, people are more concerned about the US economy than they are about that conflict. If anyone wins or loses the election, I seriously doubt where they stand on that conflict will be the deciding factor. I am more inclined to think what they state they will do about the inflation in food and shelter will hold more weight.

Last edited: