Palestinian Flags Raised in US Capital as American Flags Burned

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
I think some of you think the whole Palestine vs Israeli war has more weight on this election than it does. From what I have seen, people are more concerned about the US economy than they are about that conflict. If anyone wins or loses the election, I seriously doubt where they stand on that conflict will be the deciding factor. I am more inclined to think what they state they will do about the inflation in food and shelter will hold more weight.
Then you haven't been paying attention. The uncommitted movement in battleground states scared Biden into parachuting aid and building a shytty bridge in Gaza. His poll numbers dove even further when he cosigned punishing university students for protesting and signed the bill to ban tiktok on Israel's behalf...then joined tiktok a few weeks later

It's also making more people aware of just how much of their taxes go to a country they can't even find on a map

This issue is bigger than you think. It's arguably more important to election than Ukraine and Russia

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Then you haven't been paying attention. The uncommitted movement in battleground states scared Biden into parachuting aid and building a shytty bridge in Gaza. His poll numbers dove even further when he cosigned punishing university students for protesting and signed the bill to ban tiktok on Israel's behalf...then joined tiktok a few weeks later

It's also making more people aware of just how much of their taxes go to a country they can't even find on a map

This issue is bigger than you think. It's arguably more important to election than Ukraine and Russia
Protestors bussed in are hardly representative of what folks actually care about. What percentage of voting Americans do you think have this bullshyt issue at the top of their concerns? 1% is probably too high. You are an absolute moron if this is influencing how you vote in a presidential election

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You know it's crazy, I've been seeing people constantly post about Palestine FOR MONTHS and none of that shyt has helped those people, they post over and over again and the war just keeps going on and getting worse. I feel bad for those folks but people post on social media like that's gonna really do anything
Thats cause your devil democratic president keeps sending billions to Israel to bomb innocent kids. Without the US funding and backing who knows, maybe this shyt would of stopped months ago and we could of found a resolution

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Would be ironic considering Republicans are way more supportive of the war.
You sure about that? Free Palestine spawned from when Israel bombed them during Trump's presidency. US kept Israel in check and it didnt further escalate

They only stepping this hard cause now they got democrat full support :camby:

the #FreePalestine movement started in 2019 on twitter, not 2023. Israel was forced to respect their border more then though. Look up any politician like AOC in 2019 and she saying the same shyt in 2019 as she is in 2023/2024. The president a damn zionist.

Never forget dumbass devil Biden stated he saw pictures of beheaded babies himself :mjlol: fukking devil

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I think some of you think the whole Palestine vs Israeli war has more weight on this election than it does. From what I have seen, people are more concerned about the US economy than they are about that conflict. If anyone wins or loses the election, I seriously doubt where they stand on that conflict will be the deciding factor. I am more inclined to think what they state they will do about the inflation in food and shelter will hold more weight.
and how do you think sending billions upon billions to ukraine and israel for war is helping our US economy ?

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency

If you are young and in college, I can understand this view by you. If you are fully mature, with a family, then I can not.

The people I am talking about are the ones who are known to have very high voting participation rates and they are older with families of their own. While the young can run around and join in on every new protest, those with major responsibilities are more concerned with issues that affect their families, and the conflicts going on are not even in their top 10 of concerns.