Palestinian Flags Raised in US Capital as American Flags Burned

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
No shyt Sherlock. You just used a Toussaint avi, called yourself Toussaint and pretended to be on some fake militant shyt while caping for imperialism.

You are a fraud and coward. Come back home to America and maybe someone might forget what the fukk you think about what's happening here.

I'm from a mixed family and I'm proud of my blackness. I'm a bridge and you are an island figuratively and literally

No self-respecting black person is twerking for israel. Only c00ns and CACS.

I'm being kind enough to pretend you're black. But anyone else reading your shyt would call you a CAC agent, as they should

You move like a kunt, sneak dissing and chatty pattying users, you get cooked in Higher Learning for your fakkitry.

You are an ultimate loser and I know your absent father wishes he never nutted in your street walking decrepit "mother"
A bridge he says. :dead: :mjlol: :russ: Again if you had this much smoke in your homeland your cowardly bloodline wouldn’t have had to flee it.

But yes the deep state is quaking in its boots about an immigrant who’s never shot a gun before doodling on landmarks yelling Alu Akbar .

lebron-james-lebron.gif

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
It's the communist's hammer and sickle, comrade. I see nothing wrong with it :yeshrug:

And Free Palestine doesn't mean pro hamas
So spray painting "Hamas Is Coming" doesn't mean pro hamas :aicmon:. The protest at the capital the day before was completely different than this one.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Y'all love posting conservatives :mjlol:
Take note of the posters who post maga tweets with the classic Joe Rogan “hey guys what do you think about this?” or “this is interesting” disowned attitude. Like they just randomly stumbled across it

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The dem nom will do the same thing Biden has. So if it’s such a big deal to you, are you sitting out the election or voting against her? Or ultimately, like 99% of others, do you have more important things to worry about?
He can’t vote. He isn’t American. :mjlol:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Take note of the posters who post maga tweets with the classic Joe Rogan/Elon Musk:mjpls:“hey guys what do you think about this?” or “this is interesting” disowned attitude. Like they just randomly stumbled across it
:mjlol:That like half the threads that get make in TLR even more so the one that are about black people:mjpls:.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is circular logic; you might be too retarded to get out of this loop. I'm not. :unimpressed:
who are you voting for? it wasn't a trick question

and these people you mentioned, they aren't voting against trump, a man who ran on an official Muslim Ban?

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I think some of you think the whole Palestine vs Israeli war has more weight on this election than it does. From what I have seen, people are more concerned about the US economy than they are about that conflict. If anyone wins or loses the election, I seriously doubt where they stand on that conflict will be the deciding factor. I am more inclined to think what they state they will do about the inflation in food and shelter will hold more weight.
Immigration is far more important to voters than the Israeli Palestine war

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
who are you voting for? it wasn't a trick question

and these people you mentioned, they aren't voting against trump, a man who ran on an official Muslim Ban?
Until Kamala makes her position clear on Gaza, I'm voting 3rd party :yeshrug:
The people who came out to vote for Biden last election are either sitting out or voted "uncommitted" for him in the primaries. They are probably waiting to hear what Kamala says before deciding too. If she is continuing Biden's policies, they'll probably sit out the vote or vote 3rd party.

A Muslim ban and a genocide are not even comparable so I don't know why you're bringing that up as a reason to vote against him

Immigration is far more important to voters than the Israeli Palestine war
It's interesting, the same response to the Gaza genocide can be applied to immigration; it will keep being broken no matter who's president. Biden kept most of the policies Trump enacted. Americans won't work for dirt wages and businesses need dirt wages to be profitable. Immigration is the answer, legal or illegal. So it won't change as long as corps lobby and small businesses have illegal workers.

But you won't hear anyone callously say that to voters on that particular, meaningful issue.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That’s the one thing communists don’t understand. Most Americans at their core love America. Black folks, Asians, Mexicans, the vast majority are patriotic within reason.

Something I noticed about hardcore communists and accelerationists both right wing and left wing is few if any have children or family to care for or protect. It’s why they want a doomsday scenario where the world goes up in flames.

That and many are funded by Iran and Russia.
they want a better America not no America

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:francis:

They funded the genocide tho

You know it's crazy, I've been seeing people constantly post about Palestine FOR MONTHS and none of that shyt has helped those people, they post over and over again and the war just keeps going on and getting worse. I feel bad for those folks but people post on social media like that's gonna really do anything

It's disgusting this is even considered a war.

Would be ironic considering Republicans are way more supportive of the war.

That's crazy doing that on US soil. No way American nikkaz can do that in the middle east without some type of smoke.

I support the fukkery

I think some of you think the whole Palestine vs Israeli war has more weight on this election than it does.

Clearly those were agent provocateurs.

it would have been better optics to burn an Israeli flag

Americans love talking about freedom but hate seeing what freedom actually looks like.

I thought in America we have the freedom to burn the flag? How is it any different than Southern cacs waving a Confederate flag around, isn't that pretty much shytting on the American flag too?

I support the Palestinians and it's fukk Israel but I can't ride with this.

Damn, all that support yall gave unconditionally to them and this what they think of you. :huhldup:

Always raking it too far. These people should be arrested.

It's the communist's hammer and sickle, comrade. I see nothing wrong with it :yeshrug:

And Free Palestine doesn't mean pro hamas

Biden would be nuts to give them more aid.