Palestinian Flags Raised in US Capital as American Flags Burned

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
and how do you think sending billions upon billions to ukraine and israel for war is helping our US economy ?
So name a candidate, that has a chance of winning, that would change this? I will help you, you can't So, what people want to know is what will be done domestically about the high inflation rates, because they already know neither party is going to stop sending those weapons and treasure over seas.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
If you are young and in college, I can understand this view by you. If you are fully mature, with a family, then I can not.

The people I am talking about are the ones who are known to have very high voting participation rates and they are older with families of their own. While the young can run around and join in on every new protest, those with major responsibilities are more concerned with issues that affect their families, and the conflicts going on are not even in their top 10 of concerns.
Again were talking about battleground states. The people that came out in droves to register and vote in 2020 were actively working against Biden in the primaries. As for everyone else, they are pissed off knowing were sending billions abroad and can't even figure out healthcare here. Gaza is a microcosm of a bigger foreign policy issue more voters care about.
Protestors bussed in are hardly representative of what folks actually care about. What percentage of voting Americans do you think have this bullshyt issue at the top of their concerns? 1% is probably too high. You are an absolute moron if this is influencing how you vote in a presidential election
Thanks for the useless opinion. Now where are the facts:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Again were talking about battleground states. The people that came out in droves to register and vote in 2020 were actively working against Biden in the primaries. As for everyone else, they are pissed off knowing were sending billions abroad and can't even figure out healthcare here. Gaza is a microcosm of a bigger foreign policy issue more voters care about.

Thanks for the useless opinion. Now where are the facts:

Disapproving of it does not equate to it being a top issue for folks. If it is your top issue affecting your vote this year , again, you are a fukking idiot. Those protestors were literally bussed in yesterday. Nothing organic about it

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Disapproving of it does not equate to it being a top issue for folks. If it is your top issue affecting your vote this year , again, you are a fukking idiot. Those protestors were literally bussed in yesterday. Nothing organic about it
Which line, paragraph, and article of the links confirmed this opinion for you?

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Americans love talking about freedom but hate seeing what freedom actually looks like. The only other option is to be authoritarian to demonstrations like this. You don’t have to agree with their methods but it’s their right.

Having said that, the vandalism can get you arrested but I have no issues with the optics

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Which line, paragraph, and article of the links confirmed this opinion for you?
Let me know what percentage of people who actually vote have this as their top issue. People bussed in and cosplaying as activists certainly don’t fit the bill

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Americans love talking about freedom but hate seeing what freedom actually looks like. The only other option is to be authoritarian to demonstrations like this. You don’t have to agree with their methods but it’s their right.

Having said that, the vandalism can get you arrested but I have no issues with the optics
Facts.

France has demonstrations every other day and the French are WAY more violent when they do it.

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought in America we have the freedom to burn the flag? How is it any different than Southern cacs waving a Confederate flag around, isn't that pretty much shytting on the American flag too?

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know it's crazy, I've been seeing people constantly post about Palestine FOR MONTHS and none of that shyt has helped those people, they post over and over again and the war just keeps going on and getting worse. I feel bad for those folks but people post on social media like that's gonna really do anything
Shortsighted take. Movements don’t happen in one day.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Let me know what percentage of people who actually vote have this as their top issue. People bussed in and cosplaying as activists certainly don’t fit the bill

Well, according to the link you posted. People care about this genocide as much as:
  • Healthcare
  • Education
  • Wage issues
  • Unemployment
  • Federal deficit
  • Climate change
and according to the data from the WAPO article, 88%+ of respondents think its an important issue

funnily enough, CACs are the only racial group that sides in majority with Israel and here you are, siding with Israel.

Only one cosplaying here is you as a internet tough guy. The rest of the world, country, and the president recognize it's a big deal.