Palestinian Flags Raised in US Capital as American Flags Burned

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Her actions will support Israel, not Palestine. So I’ll ask again, you voting against her? Or do you ultimately not care as other things are far more important like 99% of folks think
This is circular logic; you might be too retarded to get out of this loop. I'm not. :unimpressed:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Some of these people are planted agents just like you had agents of chaos in the BLM protests.

🎯

It’s a layup. I almost can’t even be mad. This is why I endlessly say the ‘far left’—-youth, women, gays, feminized men, dapfishing fake militants—-is a problem. They are hyped up on emotions and don’t have an analytical or long term political bone in their body. So they are easy targets to rall up and do some dumb shyt

Ie BLM (the organization) consistently saying some :snoop: shyt, ie ‘defund the police’ being catastrophically misworded, etc

This is why we are where we are. To the masses, they are making republicans look like the owners of logical viewpoints. Nggas really burning a US flag 4 months before an election :bryan::snoop:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Actually the vast majority of money is used to kick start local manufacturing of weapons, it doesn’t actually go to Ukraine. So yes it is good for the economy or else you’d be back in your real country helping them.

He’s not a U.S. citizen.

You’re an African refugee from Muslim northern Nigeria cosplaying as a Black American revolutionary online. Your entire bloodline is built on cowardice.
I know you ain't talking, Yasuke :pachaha:. Dont think we didn't forget you twerking for Israel as Toussaint.

I live in Japan.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Are they trying to change minds in the US with this? Good luck with that.
That’s the one thing communists don’t understand. Most Americans at their core love America. Black folks, Asians, Mexicans, the vast majority are patriotic within reason.

Something I noticed about hardcore communists and accelerationists both right wing and left wing is few if any have children or family to care for or protect. It’s why they want a doomsday scenario where the world goes up in flames.

That and many are funded by Iran and Russia.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I know you ain't talking, Yasuke :pachaha:. Dont think we didn't forget you twerking for Israel as Toussaint.
Having a job and temporary residency in a foreign country isn’t the same as being a refugee who ran away from their homeland and cosplays as a militant online when you couldn’t walk down the street in your native land without your head on a swivel.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Having a job and temporary residency in a foreign country isn’t the same as being a refugee who ran away from their homeland and cosplays as a militant online when you couldn’t walk down the street in your native land without your head on a swivel.
You ran away from here and pretended to be a Haitan revolutionary...from JAPAN

Your opinion matters as much as a fly's fart, you chud faced, badly built Japanese fakkit :umad:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You ran away from here and pretended to be a Haitan revolutionary...from JAPAN

Your opinion matters as much as a fly's fart, you chud faced, badly built Japanese fakkit :umad:
Never once said I was Haitian. I’ve also been pretty open about living in Japan and have talked to other brehs about how to work here and travel here. You speak Hausa which is a northern Nigerian language. Did they teach you that in American High school?

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Never once said I was Haitian. I’ve also been pretty open about living in Japan and have talked to other brehs about how to work here and travel here. You speak Hausa which is a northern Nigerian language. Did they teach you that in American High school?
No shyt Sherlock. You just used a Toussaint avi, called yourself Toussaint and pretended to be on some fake militant shyt while caping for imperialism.

You are a fraud and coward. Come back home to America and maybe someone might forget what the fukk you think about what's happening here.

I'm from a mixed family and I'm proud of my blackness. I'm a bridge and you are an island figuratively and literally

No self-respecting black person is twerking for israel. Only c00ns and CACS.

I'm being kind enough to pretend you're black. But anyone else reading your shyt would call you a CAC agent, as they should

You move like a kunt, sneak dissing and chatty pattying users, you get cooked in Higher Learning for your fakkitry.

You are an ultimate loser and I know your absent father wishes he never nutted in your street walking decrepit "mother"