Our Lives Are About To Change in a fundamental way brehs: Ex Google Officer Speaks out on A.I.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Sure…think about those who make books. I’m making a children’s book and I’d rather use AI based on my experience compared to humans. Illustrations, presentations, banners, signs, etc…

Humans: cost, communication, and time
AI: tell it what you want and it’s done in minutes.
Good for you

I’d rather illegally download your book

And I can write a children’s book in ChatGPT in seconds

Can you paint an oil painting that someone would pay money for?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Sounds familiar

People i know were losing their jobs to others that these same idiots blasting AI, thought would be able to do the jobs these techs do…. Same jobs that these companies came crawling back for help.

AI is untrustworthy… untrusted, unproven. Corporations are greedy but they’re also not that stupid to not learn from mistakes

you say that as if it's a constant. :gucci:

with future iterations A.I models will eventually become more trustworthy and proven in many different fields.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
This can bridge gaps if used wisely which is partly why I think they’re freaking out too

The kids who grow up with this might or might not be lucky

Daps
Reppin
St louis
We were warned in the 80's
with the terminator.
Dude dead ass said (we fukked up)
It's too late already
UKVu0t8.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
you say that as if it's a constant. :gucci:

with future iterations A.I models will eventually become more trustworthy and proven in many different fields.
nikka how would you know, you in the future :mjlol:

I look at the past to help make predictions of the future. You don’t even Progam AI so wtf do you actually know about it’s capabilities… except for the shyt you read on here. or the safeguards these coders implemented? It’s like yall WANT it to be some rogue AI just destroying the planet

bnew

Veteran
Daps
nikka how would you know, you in the future :mjlol:

I look at the past to help make predictions of the future. You don’t even Progam AI so wtf do you actually know about it’s capabilities… except for the shyt you read on here. or the safeguards these coders implemented? It’s like yall WANT it to be some rogue AI just destroying the planet

read the thread and see how fast development is coming along.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
That’s where it belongs
I agree. I'm just tryna figure out how to max out the success of the piece. So far nothing yet. Galleries act pretty much indifferent to being in a museum's permanent collection. Which I feel is bogus in theory. Cause who wouldn't want an emerging artist whose work is permanently collected right?