Our Lives Are About To Change in a fundamental way brehs: Ex Google Officer Speaks out on A.I.

Braman

Superstar
Daps

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Sureā€¦

Honestly, they do need to tax these fukkers and establish guidelines but stop the doom and gloom of AI. AI is a tool.. and itā€™s been around for decades.

Like Iā€™ve said before, the mass public is just catching wind of it because of chatgpt.

And most of your AI threads are doom & gloom type shyt. Itā€™s been how long since ChatGPT droppedā€¦ it hasnā€™t taken over shyt yet, not even google with their pay to use bullshyt

Hate when folks like u, come out here and spit this BS (nd I'm no genius). But the AI of yester-year, isn't the AI of TODAY, and certainly won't be the AI of tomorrow, so GTFOH. shyt like drone swarms weren't here years ago...AI (simulated) art/deep-faking to this level was not here years ago....AI vocalization to this degree, wasn't here years ago, LLMs to the degree they're modeling them, weren't here years ago, etc, ETC. These trinkets are just the shyt, the public knows about. :hhh:

Nonetheless, where do you think the level of technology will be at, another few years from now, or a decade (at this rate). A leap was obviously made (sometime within the last few years). You think it's by coincidence, all these different areas are advancing expeditiously, around the same time? A lot of ppl are gonna be under pressure, blindsided, or shocked, whether they choose to believe it or not.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermƩ
I work with AI every day. Humans are evil. Donā€™t expect good things.
This is a silly take. It's like going back to '95 and saying we all should avoid and ban the internet because people are evil. Yet here we are with evil people also using the internet.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Sureā€¦

Honestly, they do need to tax these fukkers and establish guidelines but stop the doom and gloom of AI. AI is a tool.. and itā€™s been around for decades.

Like Iā€™ve said before, the mass public is just catching wind of it because of chatgpt.

And most of your AI threads are doom & gloom type shyt. Itā€™s been how long since ChatGPT droppedā€¦ it hasnā€™t taken over shyt yet, not even google with their pay to use bullshyt

Honestly this is why I fw this site. The irrational downright delusional confidence of nggas is hilarious .

Mans said ā€˜stop the doom and gloom of AIā€™. Who are you directing this to?!?! :wtf: OP didnā€™t make this up itā€™s the words of the AI Expert at Google. And heā€™s just one of dozens of HIGH level AI experts who are ringing the alarm.

Yet despite all that, you ā€”-and the 15 people who co-signed youā€”-said ā€˜nah, they donā€™t know what they talkin bout AI been around for years yo :unimpressed:ā€˜

Buddy said ā€˜Like Iā€™ve said beforeā€™ :pachaha: Nggas man I tell you

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This is speculation from a scorned employee
Isnā€™t this the guy Google let go because Microsoft got into AI first with ChatGPT? I legit think homie is out here trying to make his name as an expert and he didnā€™t make shyt that could work

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This is a silly take. It's like going back to '95 and saying we all should avoid and ban the internet because people are evil. Yet here we are with evil people also using the internet.
Yours is even sillier. Bc the internet is a PERFECT example of how things can go wrong and how regulation was/is needed. Rewind back to early development of the internet. IP addresses and removing anonymity was probably not a primary concern. It was likely some crazy guy being a wet towel ruining the fun saying hey I think we gon need a way to be safe brehs. It only seems like a no brainer in hindsight

And thatā€™s where we are with AI. You should be HAPPY thereā€™s people not just in La la land. You need people thinking of what can go wrong.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Hate when folks like u, come out here and spit this BS (nd I'm no genius). But the AI of yester-year, isn't the AI of TODAY, and certainly won't be the AI of tomorrow, so GTFOH. shyt like drone swarms weren't here years ago...AI (simulated) art/deep-faking to this level was not here years ago....AI vocalization to this degree, wasn't here years ago, LLMs to the degree they're modeling them, weren't here years ago, etc, ETC. These trinkets are just the shyt, the public knows about. :hhh:

Nonetheless, where do you think the level of technology will be at, another few years from now, or a decade (at this rate). A leap was obviously made (sometime within the last few years). You think it's by coincidence, all these different areas are advancing expeditiously, around the same time? A lot of ppl are gonna be under pressure, blindsided, or shocked, whether they choose to believe it or not.

Yeah, you notice it too.. :scust:

This AI is very different and learns.

Technology isnt just technology, which is what theyre trying to frame this AI as. Telling us its just the ''internet''..
You have to take into account there are reckless and excitable people who get a thrill out of the latest toy, no matter how destructive it can prove to be.

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ocean Bottom
Yeah the government has to now be working on plan before itā€™s too late .. but unfortunately our government and this country always wait until itā€™s to late

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I encourage you to do the research.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yeah the government has to now be working on plan before itā€™s too late .. but unfortunately our government and this country always wait until itā€™s to late
They wonā€™t do shyt unless it looks like they will lose their jobs or someone pays them do shyt

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Honestly this is why I fw this site. The irrational downright delusional confidence of nggas is hilarious .

Mans said ā€˜stop the doom and gloom of AIā€™. Who are you directing this to?!?! :wtf: OP didnā€™t make this up itā€™s the words of the AI Expert at Google. And heā€™s just one of dozens of HIGH level AI experts who are ringing the alarm.

Yet despite all that, you ā€”-and the 15 people who co-signed youā€”-said ā€˜nah, they donā€™t know what they talkin bout AI been around for years yo :unimpressed:ā€˜

Buddy said ā€˜Like Iā€™ve said beforeā€™ :pachaha: Nggas man I tell you

Stfu :mjlol:

I honestly didnā€™t read or donā€™t give af enough about neither one of your opinions to read.

nikkas getting emotional over shyt thatā€™s not even remotely affecting you. If you want to spend all day worrying about hypothetical doom and gloom with AI be my guest.

ā€œexpeditiouslyā€ā€¦ :mjlol:

AI is the end of the world.. yall happy now?

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Huh

It does matter. AI is being pushed now but has been around for as long as most of us has been born. Itā€™s evolving like everything else, but foh if you think itā€™s replacing EVERYTHING.. itā€™s barely replaced shyt now.

What matter is, AI becoming whatever times better is still going to cost MONEY. And guess who will control it.. not the heads of these businesses who yall think are just going to let it replace everyone and everything.. who thrive off control

Like I said in my first post, checks and balances need to be made but foh with that doom and gloom shyt.
You dumb as fuk