Our Lives Are About To Change in a fundamental way brehs: Ex Google Officer Speaks out on A.I.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
the arrogance or ignorance is strong in you young fellow

i just made this in 30 secs

lliidd_painting_in_the_style_of_basquiat_and_has_the_coli_writt_6c5aa27d-bf9e-4bc0-8876-317acc8a34ea.png
You didn’t do nothing but push some sensors on a screen

It will never be worth more than a painting done by human hands

In fact, it increases the value of real artists work the more y’all think you’re creating something.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Y’all nikkas scary as fukk. nikkas in here paintings talking about, AI taking over smh. Y’all love being petrified of some simple shyt
I ain't scared of no damn AI. In fact I wanna geaux head up with AI and have a paint off. All AI is gonna do is paint faster. It damn sure won't be breath taking or have the component that art actually has.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Art is subjective and entirely down to your interpretation. Ppl put a lot of pompous interpretation on art, if it ain’t for you, it ain’t for you kinda like wine :russ:
Yep. People over-complicate fine art. It's all about what you like not the masses or the fan favorite. People have be taught to be assimilated into society so much individualism is frown upon.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
You didn’t do nothing but push some sensors on a screen

It will never be worth more than a painting done by human hands

In fact, it increases the value of real artists work the more y’all think you’re creating something.
Thank you. And even in the event AI dies create on its own...it still has to create art from artists that exists. It cannot outshine a human mind, because you have to live and experience to be an artist. That's all art is...it's visual experiences told in color.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Thank you. And even in the event AI dies create on its own...it still has to create art from artists that exists. It cannot outshine a human mind, because you have to live and experience to be an artist. That's all art is...it's visual experiences told in color.
Not just color, but finite materials which increases its value

I’ve stopped creating digitally altogether

AI can have that space

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Not just color, but finite materials which increases its value

I’ve stopped creating digitally altogether

AI can have that space
This is the reason why I never became an applied artist. It was waste of time in hindsight in 2003.

Art should consist of finite materials as you stated. That what creates the value. Especially since everything can be destroyed easily without replication.

Applied art however can be recreated and super mass produced at the speed of light.

You still create tho?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
This is the reason why I never became an applied artist. It was waste of time in hindsight in 2003.

Art should consist of finite materials as you stated. That what creates the value. Especially since everything can be destroyed easily without replication.

Applied art however can be recreated and super mass produced at the speed of light.

You still create tho?
Yep working on a piece as I type

Your work is fire

Extremely thought provoking

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Yep working on a piece as I type

Your work is fire

Extremely thought provoking
Preciate it breh 🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿 I've been trying to start an art Coli thread where all the artists on Coli post our work and shyt. Maybe one day have a big ass meet up and paint. If you up to share ya work. I'd love to see it. I enjoy art alot so it's always refreshing to meet other breh artists. Especially the serious ones.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
And that's why AI can fell and will fall.

All my art has visual texture and bright bold colors. Only paint provides. This is why Applied Art isn't popping and AI Art is. Humans make imperfection perfection. That's what Art is....and can only be done by living organisms.

A.I. cannot make a better spider web than a spider. I can make a perfect spider web tho. But like a flashlight vs actual vagina....YOU WANT THE REAL THING lol

Sorry but no. I agree with you that AI can’t replicate great art (today), but saying this is the reason AI will fail makes no sense.

The world isn’t art, there are hundreds of important tasks (coding, financial planning, cybersecurity risk assessments) that WILL be revolutionized by AI. It’s not gonna take all our jobs like some think, but it’s gonna change the world. I’ve said before ‘AI won’t take your desk job, but someone who knows how to use AI when you don’t just might’

And 5 years from now when nerds learn how to plug AI into a 3-d printer, it’s prolly curtains for you too

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Preciate it breh 🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿 I've been trying to start an art Coli thread where all the artists on Coli post our work and shyt. Maybe one day have a big ass meet up and paint. If you up to share ya work. I'd love to see it. I enjoy art alot so it's always refreshing to meet other breh artists. Especially the serious ones.
Nah these nikkas too shiesty for me to get that personal again

I see how they do nikkas that share their creations

Be careful

I’d use the thread for sketches and workouts for sure though