Our Lives Are About To Change in a fundamental way brehs: Ex Google Officer Speaks out on A.I.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
True. Although its hard to imagine AI becoming sentient, as we don't even understand how that occurs in organisms let alone program it. Doesn't mean it can't happen, its just hard to imagine.

Thats why I think we will blur the line between human and computer.

Sounds cool..lets all strive towards a world with 7 billion people all home unemployed with no income to purchase the products and services taken over by AI and corporations.
Don't forget every human job can go now..so why keep a 1000 people on the payroll when you just need one AI programmer??
Corporate greed means you're all expandable in the next 2 years.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Folks who have jobs that require a skillset aka working with hands blue collar will be alright for the next few decades.

Lotta folks (women especially) finna have their jobs taken.

Stop posting those daily loud crackers and with Boston Dynamics and AI blue collar would be first to go..

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Finally downloaded chatgpt yesterday and watched a couple YouTube videos to help get sorted

Its over.
It’s the little things, like, how are you answering my questions so thoroughly and adding all of this additional wisdom that I didn’t ask for and didn’t know I needed?

I love you. :mjcry:

:wow:

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
20230606-233921.jpg

20230607-000128.jpg

"YOU TELL AI TO COME SEE ME! I NEED MY dikk LICKED"

Hl2TTtS.png

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
He says we need to tax A.I. companies 98% to slow down progress and to raise money for all the people who are about to lose their jobs.

He also mentions that A.I. will be billion times smarter than humans by 2045.

Give it a listen

Subbed to listen to later

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Yeah bro I’m Haitian and I can feel it. That’s why I said that. Good paintings bro.
Aye is ya folk ok back on the Stronghold? I heard bout a 4.5 quake and flooding...seen the video and made me have Katrina feels again.

And shoot we cousins breh!

LouisianaXHaiti

Funny story I met me the tallest Haitian ever back in UG at Bowie State. She found out I was from Louisiana and we connected like Brees and Mike Thomas. She would talk to me in Kreyól and I had to tell her my Madea is Creole but we don't speak the language it was dying out. She was visually upset I couldn't speak our version to her lol. I wonder how she is doing? But she would tell me about how much Louisiana folk and Haitians got in common.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
A.I will NOT be the new electricity it will be the new GUN.

Cacs will use it for nefarious purposes. Hell they’re more than likely doing that AS WE SPEAK.

The cac ego also has no bounds. They’ll make an A.I that’s just too smart/complex. It will turn on them and then that will be it for the ENTIRE WORLD.

Right now it’s best to try and use the available A.I’s to see how they can make you more money in the PRESENT DAY.