Our Lives Are About To Change in a fundamental way brehs: Ex Google Officer Speaks out on A.I.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Sorry but no. I agree with you that AI can’t replicate great art (today), but saying this is the reason AI will fail makes no sense.

The world isn’t art, there are hundreds of important tasks (coding, financial planning, cybersecurity risk assessments) that WILL be revolutionized by AI. It’s not gonna take all our jobs like some think, but it’s gonna change the world. I’ve said before ‘AI won’t take your desk job, but someone who knows how to use AI when you don’t just might’

And 5 years from now when nerds learn how to plug AI into a 3-d printer, it’s prolly curtains for you too

My apologies you have mistaken...I was only referring to AI vs Artists. Ain't no way in hell can AI out do a real living breathing artist. We are the art literally. People just buy our byproduct of our existence.

And I welcome that challenge cause I'm run a gangbang on that AI

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Mamanbrigitte-Mamans-Day-Mixed-Mediaon-Wood48x72-2021.jpg

I had women actually come up to me to hug me over this piece here. A.I. cannot see me.

You put me up against A.I. and not only will I fukk it until it loves me, Imma break its will...

:ufdup:

@PortCity_Lou_CooperRoad man that is nice!!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
My apologies you have mistaken...I was only referring to AI vs Artists. Ain't no way in hell can AI out do a real living breathing artist. We are the art literally. People just buy our byproduct of our existence.

And I welcome that challenge cause I'm run a gangbang on that AI

I wish you all the luck, art / music is one thing I’d love to see remain untouched by AI

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I wish you all the luck, art / music is one thing I’d love to see remain untouched by AI
Preciate the love and support breh! 👑💀👑💀👑💀

Music is different vs art. I think music should def be left alone. Cause they can literally steal their voice. But art? I welcome the challenge cause until AI can create for artsake its not a threat. It's simply a puppet doing what it's told to do. Art cannot be done by robot cause it doesn't think.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Huh

It does matter. AI is being pushed now but has been around for as long as most of us has been born. It’s evolving like everything else, but foh if you think it’s replacing EVERYTHING.. it’s barely replaced shyt now.

What matter is, AI becoming whatever times better is still going to cost MONEY. And guess who will control it.. not the heads of these businesses who yall think are just going to let it replace everyone and everything.. who thrive off control

Like I said in my first post, checks and balances need to be made but foh with that doom and gloom shyt.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Sounds familiar

People i know were losing their jobs to others that these same idiots blasting AI, thought would be able to do the jobs these techs do…. Same jobs that these companies came crawling back for help.

AI is untrustworthy… untrusted, unproven. Corporations are greedy but they’re also not that stupid to not learn from mistakes

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
A.I. is basically an electricity level breakthrough. When electricity hit the scene people were worried about being electrocuted, they thought it was a neat party trick or something but then it got to the point where now almost everything depends on it.

A.I. won't destroy anything, it will just change how we interact with the world just like electricity did and we will adapt.

I think a more valid concern is about how much of our world is dependent on electricity including the A.I. all it takes is an Electro Magnetic Pulse to totally halt everything and you better believe countries are working on ways to shut down enemy grids.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Huh

It does matter. AI is being pushed now but has been around for as long as most of us has been born. It’s evolving like everything else, but foh if you think it’s replacing EVERYTHING.. it’s barely replaced shyt now.

What matter is, AI becoming whatever times better is still going to cost MONEY. And guess who will control it.. not the heads of these businesses who yall think are just going to let it replace everyone and everything.. who thrive off control

Like I said in my first post, checks and balances need to be made but foh with that doom and gloom shyt.

how do you put checks and balances on open source code? :jbhmm:

Daps
You didn’t do nothing but push some sensors on a screen

It will never be worth more than a painting done by human hands

In fact, it increases the value of real artists work the more y’all think you’re creating something.
Sure…think about those who make books. I’m making a children’s book and I’d rather use AI based on my experience compared to humans. Illustrations, presentations, banners, signs, etc…

Humans: cost, communication, and time
AI: tell it what you want and it’s done in minutes.