Our Lives Are About To Change in a fundamental way brehs: Ex Google Officer Speaks out on A.I.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
1914.jpg

BASQUIAT_XL_GB_3D_01141.jpg

Looks the same to me :yeshrug:
You gotta be exposed to more art I guess to see the difference.

You prolly would think Georges Brague art and Pablo Picasso art look the same too. Or Miles and Louis trumpet would sound the same as well unless you a musician or an music head.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
You gotta be exposed to more art I guess to see the difference.

You prolly would think Georges Brague art and Pablo Picasso art look the same too. Or Miles and Louis trumpet would sound the same as well unless you a musician or a music head.
Definitely, to the untrained eye you put the two together and they wouldn’t be able to tell the difference. To me and to many they will be one in the same.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
But some 5 yr old in Cambodia didn't tho.

One must be mindful..you can run 1,000 yards rushing in a single season in the NFL....but you didn't.

At the end of the day my art doesn't have to be impressive to you...I got what I wanted from you...a reaction. And you now know my art exists.

Thats all I care about ☺️

If I knew it was yours I wouldn't have said anything

My fault, it ain't bad, most abstract art doesn't move me

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
If I knew it was yours I wouldn't have said anything

My fault, it ain't bad, most abstract art doesn't move me
"If an 'IF' was a 5th we all get fukked up"

-Pastor Troy

Most folk hate abstract art. IDK why...if I wanted a photo realistic art piece I just take a picture and print it out. That's the sad thing about the collective unit of Black aesthetics in art. They only wanna support realism.

The problem is realism art is played out and got played out with the invention of the camera. It wasn't until Harlem Renaissance artists that literally started to change black folks perception of Fine art. Yet in 2023 we are regressing back to art pre camera period.

Meanwhile whites are stuck on 100 percent of abstraction....weird as fukk

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
AI is going to not only leave large swaths of people unemployed and accelerate neo-feudalism, it's also going to redefine our understanding of meaning, value, and purpose. Even in a utopian shift, it will take people generations to unlearn our connection with some basic human motivations.

We're not ready for it economically, socially, or mentally.

At the very least, it's inevitably going to force some kind of stand-off between have and have-nots, which even if the have-nots are able to succeed, it's only going kick-start a downward spiral of conflicts that ultimately devolve into quasi-religious luddite social movements.

And I even imagine that being a better case scenario then if AI truly becomes sentient and decides to destroy humanity. The number of ways this can be done is incalculable and fairly easy to put into motion.

You just can't put pandora back into the box without some kind of societal collapse. My hope is AI doesn't become as infinitesimally efficient as the programmers are suggesting it can be. Most everything can broken down to an algorithm, even creativity.

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
AI is going to not only leave large swaths of people unemployed and accelerate neo-feudalism, it's also going to redefine our understanding of meaning, value, and purpose. Even in a utopian shift, it will take people generations to unlearn our connection with some basic human motivations.

We're not ready for it economically, socially, or mentally.

At the very least, it's inevitably going to force some kind of stand-off between have and have-nots, which even if the have-nots are able to succeed, it's only going kick-start a downward spiral of conflicts that ultimately devolve into quasi-religious luddite social movements.

And I even imagine that being a better case scenario then if AI truly becomes sentient and decides to destroy humanity. The number of ways this can be done is incalculable and fairly easy to put into motion.

You just can't put pandora back into the box without some kind of societal collapse. My hope is AI doesn't become as infinitesimally efficient as the programmers are suggesting it can be. Most everything can broken down to an algorithm, even creativity.
True. Although its hard to imagine AI becoming sentient, as we don't even understand how that occurs in organisms let alone program it. Doesn't mean it can't happen, its just hard to imagine.

Thats why I think we will blur the line between human and computer.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
"If an 'IF' was a 5th we all get fukked up"

-Pastor Troy

Most folk hate abstract art. IDK why...if I wanted a photo realistic art piece I just take a picture and print it out. That's the sad thing about the collective unit of Black aesthetics in art. They only wanna support realism.

The problem is realism art is played out and got played out with the invention of the camera. It wasn't until Harlem Renaissance artists that literally started to change black folks perception of Fine art. Yet in 2023 we are regressing back to art pre camera period.

Meanwhile whites are stuck on 100 percent of abstraction....weird as fukk

It's too much chaos

It can move me, but usually not the way I want to be moved

If we're talking black art

I like his

This isn't realism not abstract, idk what you'd call it.. fantasy maybe?