Our Lives Are About To Change in a fundamental way brehs: Ex Google Officer Speaks out on A.I.

Daps
It won't be long before a lot of social media is fake because influencers know an AI can get more likes/subs than their real life.

Live sounding music, world class art, and professional looking photos can all be created with a few prompts and clicks of a button. All that “ but it doesn’t have heart and lacks soul” is just some coping mechanism nonsense. Clients don’t give a fukk about any of that. In fact in a few years who will be a client when anyone themselves can create any look, photo or background they desire in less than a minute on their laptop.

You have people in prominent positions straight up telling you that AI can do their job and saying what use to take a week can now get done in an hour. Sure nothing has changed over night but what’s going to gradually happen? There’s no way suits aren’t sitting at their round table looking at how much they can save in salaries.

Who knows what the future looks like, guess we’ll find out
:yeshrug:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I created this in 45 seconds, and it gave me 4 different ‘paintings’

Prompt was : Basquiat painting of a dog with a crown, blue background

Edit: guess you can’t see it because you need an account
The thing about art is the fact you can see the textures, glue, facial hair or hair in paintings. It's much more than seeing a piece of art as finished. A.I. cannot replicate that. They just copy ideas that is input. They need us to be "artists". I just have to exist.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Lol. Just wait, breh...
I hear you. But you gotta understand..when you see original art you see things that a photograph cannot capture. A.I. Is glorified applied arts. And no respectable human who loves art will love AI other novelty. They cannot out paint a human. That's a fact because if you tell A.I to create art it has to research all artists...you give a 2 yr old crayons and they create art just cause they exist and they won't even "copy" any other artist

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
the arrogance or ignorance is strong in you young fellow

i just made this in 30 secs

lliidd_painting_in_the_style_of_basquiat_and_has_the_coli_writt_6c5aa27d-bf9e-4bc0-8876-317acc8a34ea.png

And for the AI to create that it had to know other artists exists and to pull from it. A.I. cannot do what artists do. It cannot do Mixed Media or have texture effect.

John Henry vs Machine is here....

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
The thing about art is the fact you can see the textures, glue, facial hair or hair in paintings. It's much more than seeing a piece of art as finished. A.I. cannot replicate that. They just copy ideas that is input. They need us to be "artists". I just have to exist.

I agree with this

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
I agree with this
And that's why AI can fell and will fall.

All my art has visual texture and bright bold colors. Only paint provides. This is why Applied Art isn't popping and AI Art is. Humans make imperfection perfection. That's what Art is....and can only be done by living organisms.

A.I. cannot make a better spider web than a spider. I can make a perfect spider web tho. But like a flashlight vs actual vagina....YOU WANT THE REAL THING lol

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
The AI that beat all the champion Go players.. remember that story?

Well. They brought a novice in who tried a off the wall strat and the novice beat the AI like 14/15 games or sumn.

So while the AI mastered playing elite level, it had no ability to adapt to someone doing things that the masters would never do.

Like your gf picking up the controller and spamming leg sweep on you and getting a W. A human expert would quickly get on the level of the novice and do some cheap moves just to bury the spam move, but among experts, they never have to counter the leg sweep spam.

AI is great at narrow tasks. Diagnosing diseases by being able to read every medical text in 1 second flat and being able to filter down to the things that match. That's great.

But don't trust it to think. Cause it doesn't think. It's just a super complex mimic.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
People downplaying it and not making much of it will get a reality check in a year or 2

Other countries are developing A.I.. Do you really think the U.S. is about to slow down development and end up at a militaristic disadvantage? Do you think corporations are going to cap themselves and end up like a mom&pop shop of yesteryear?

It's like fighting against the development of the wheel or fire. Be realistic. This is happening.

We are entering the age of creativity. If you aren't creative... well... you better start becoming creative. :francis: