Our Lives Are About To Change in a fundamental way brehs: Ex Google Officer Speaks out on A.I.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
4 years from now, most experts in the field believe
I just put this text in and ya godbot failed....I can paint it tho:youngsabo:

"Maman Brigitte with large black areolae masturbating the Baron samedi and him ejaculated onto her large black areolae and both have skull face paint. Maman Brigitte is wearing purple, red, green and black traditional Benin women clothing and Baron Samedi is wearing a black tuxedo with red and purple bow tie and top hat."

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
They can't make 3d or 4d work yet and their original art doesn't have texture in it.
Like I said. If it’s already this far along in the beginning… articulating robotic arms already exist. Just put in data for brush specs, paint viscosity, and gravity… they can perfect texture, depth, and drips

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
It's probably not a safe bet to assume that human beings can control something that is even 10x smarter than us.

This idea that we can simply "turn off" or "unplug" such a system if it becomes unwieldy is similar to your older cousin handing you an unplugged PlayStation controller and you believing that because you're pressing buttons and things are happening on the TV that you are in control.

:francis:

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
People need to stop saying AI will "never replace" us. The AI hype only started for real within the last year, just because its not there yet doesn't mean it won't get there.

Some time after that we will start augmenting our brains with AI, rather than letting it replace us we'll use it to make ourselves more intelligent.

But in the meantime? Companies will absolutely use AI to lower their costs on certain things, streamlining the workload, hiring less people etc.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Like I said. If it’s already this far along in the beginning… articulating robotic arms already exist. Just put in data for brush specs, paint viscosity, and gravity… they can perfect texture, depth, and drips
Again...I WILL BURY THEM...John Henry shyt breh

3660.jpg

I'm waiting on an AI bot to job stupid! It's easy to jump on then it is to hop off!

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
He says we need to tax A.I. companies 98% to slow down progress and to raise money for all the people who are about to lose their jobs.

He also mentions that A.I. will be billion times smarter than humans by 2045.

Give it a listen

Thank you for posting OP, some ppl in this thread don’t understand that AI works through building Neural Networks, and will be the same ppl in a few years displaying Luddite behaviour. I’m still listening to the video but I will post 2 episodes below of different podcasts that opened my eyes to the danger of AI and of machine learning. We are sleep walking towards a technological singularity and creating a God for ourselves. It takes us time to learn new things, AI can run simulation scenarios to find the best outcome in a second. If we don’t harness it, it will realise we are a pox on the earth and exterminate us.

I listened to this series back in 2019 the whole 10 episode series is an eye opener. Outcomes from this episode: Machine learning will be the last true invention humans will ever need to make -Nick Bostrom

This episode came out in 2018, this entire podcast series is about existential risk and Ai is one of them. Outcomes from this episode: When it comes to Ai “it’s not malice we have to worry about it’s competence” - Steven Hawking

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
WTF!? I am really out of the loop if this is what is passing for great art these days. I look at this and just can't convince myself it looks good at all.
This is a painting if not by Jean Michel Basquiat inspired by him. He was a black Neo Expressionist painter that changed the world of Art.

Jean-Michel Basquiat - Wikipedia

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Meanwhile we remain indifferent and righteously unnaffected. What will A.I do,take all the slavery away from us? We work for free to maintain a lifestyle,let the A.I do it. The rest of us will be getting back closer to nature:respect: