Our Lives Are About To Change in a fundamental way brehs: Ex Google Officer Speaks out on A.I.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
This is a painting if not by Jean Michel Basquiat inspired by him. He was a black Neo Expressionist painter that changed the world of Art.

Jean-Michel Basquiat - Wikipedia
Thank you for the information. I feel I am just incapable of seeing that as something compelling to me. I guess I am not cultured enough to accept that as being great art.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There are posters who so generic and appear non-human.
You one of them to me.

There are some folks you can tell are alive and have been in the world, amongst real people.
Sorry to say, I think you Artificial.

Or maybe you do not know. You exist thinking you do, and you do not. Like a hologram.

And then there are people who have already lived,been in the world among people. And had the awakening that we live in an artificial zoo created by the European,with artificial genetically modified people and want no parts of it. Yes,this awakening did in fact "kill" the version of me that was of this world/zoo. So in a sense i am like a new born.

But you are correct,Ive never actually lived my life outside of the zoo/matrix. So I could be completely wrong in those aspects.

But as a black man it just feels good to think outside of my European programming/margins. To have dreams about what we as black people would be like and want if we had autonomy.

Many black people have the same awakening as me. Cut themselves off from the world,end up friendless,depressed they have to go to work everyday. These black men and women are committing suicide on a daily basis,thinking they arent normal. When in fact its the artificial zoo thats not normal.

So allow me to cope with my machinations. My purpose is to be constructive,plenty of people to talk about the daily workings of the zoo with:respect:.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
20230602-231058.jpg

CAN AI DO THIS???? fukk NO....
lol of course, and in less than 2 seconds. Maybe start taking commissions from gay folks, I mean, in this environment, you shouldn’t be turning down work. The fact that the govt allowed ai to be released to the masses should tell everyone that 1. They have already gotten everything they wanted/needed out of the technology, and 2. They want chaos and ruin, because a desperate, dumb population, in the late stages of meritocratic capitalism is easy to control, and will go along with anything just to eat. Combine that with the division between races, social class, religion, etc..we are on one, giant powder keg, where the only people that come out on top are the 1%.

Daps
Daps
Thank you for posting OP, some ppl in this thread don’t understand that AI works through building Neural Networks, and will be the same ppl in a few years displaying Luddite behaviour. I’m still listening to the video but I will post 2 episodes below of different podcasts that opened my eyes to the danger of AI and of machine learning. We are sleep walking towards a technological singularity and creating a God for ourselves. It takes us time to learn new things, AI can run simulation scenarios to find the best outcome in a second. If we don’t harness it, it will realise we are a pox on the earth and exterminate us.

I listened to this series back in 2019 the whole 10 episode series is an eye opener. Outcomes from this episode: Machine learning will be the last true invention humans will ever need to make -Nick Bostrom

This episode came out in 2018, this entire podcast series is about existential risk and Ai is one of them. Outcomes from this episode: When it comes to Ai “it’s not malice we have to worry about it’s competence” - Steven Hawking

thanks! i'll check these out

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Thank you for the information. I feel I am just incapable of seeing that as something compelling to me. I guess I am not cultured enough to accept that as being great art.
Art is subjective and entirely down to your interpretation. Ppl put a lot of pompous interpretation on art, if it ain’t for you, it ain’t for you kinda like wine :russ:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
And then there are people who have already lived,been in the world among people. And had the awakening that we live in an artificial zoo created by the European,with artificial genetically modified people and want no parts of it. Yes,this awakening did in fact "kill" the version of me that was of this world/zoo. So in a sense i am like a new born.

But you are correct,Ive never actually lived my life outside of the zoo/matrix. So I could be completely wrong in those aspects.

But as a black man it just feels good to think outside of my European programming/margins. To have dreams about what we as black people would be like and want if we had autonomy.

Many black people have the same awakening as me. Cut themselves off from the world,end up friendless,depressed they have to go to work everyday. These black men and women are committing suicide on a daily basis,thinking they arent normal. When in fact its the artificial zoo thats not normal.

So allow me to cope with my machinations. My purpose is to be constructive,plenty of people to talk about the daily workings of the zoo with:respect:.

Suppose to say I could have anticipated every single thing you said above?
And in response to this you will have more predictable thought processes?

Could a bot be programmed to mimic you in every way?
To become you?
And none would ever know the difference?

For example most use the very same words/sentences their whole lives.
Most are just copies of others they consider originals.

To the Artificial, you are not blk, you are human.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
1. Customer Service (call center) jobs. Already have bots. In 5 years, it's a wrap.

2. Cashiers.

3. Cyber analysts are going to take a hit.

4. Web dev / programming.

5. Executive Assistants.

🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁

@CopiousX in your opinion what jobs are AI going to make obsolete in the future?

Last edited:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Can this shyt change music?

Can you use AI to create a voice in any way you like for example?

shyt use the AI to create a mad beat and lyrics too fukk a producer! :whoo:

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
20230602-231058.jpg

CAN AI DO THIS???? fukk NO....

I created this in 45 seconds, and it gave me 4 different ‘paintings’

Prompt was : Basquiat painting of a dog with a crown, blue background

Edit: guess you can’t see it because you need an account