Our Lives Are About To Change in a fundamental way brehs: Ex Google Officer Speaks out on A.I.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't have doubts about what AI is capable of or that we should tax the fukk out of any company developing it or deploying it (i also thought this like 3 years before chatgpt was released tho)

but this shyt is quickly just becoming the new buzzword for these companies to rape VCs out of more money

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
AI. AI

AI. AI AI AI AI. AI

AI. AI. AI AI AI

I’m to lazy to find the clip where the CEO of google said AI over 100 times during his last speech lol.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Meanwhile we remain indifferent and righteously unnaffected. What will A.I do,take all the slavery away from us? We work for free to maintain a lifestyle,let the A.I do it. The rest of us will be getting back closer to nature:respect:

There are posters who so generic and appear non-human.
You one of them to me.

There are some folks you can tell are alive and have been in the world, amongst real people.
Sorry to say, I think you Artificial.

Or maybe you do not know. You exist thinking you do, and you do not. Like a hologram.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I don't have doubts about what AI is capable of or that we should tax the fukk out of any company developing it or deploying it (i also thought this like 3 years before chatgpt was released tho)

but this shyt is quickly just becoming the new buzzword for these companies to rape VCs out of more money
Exactly

AI is a tool as of now. Can it possibly get out of control somewhere in the future… sure. If they don’t get control over who controls it now maybe.

Whats crazy is, op acts like there is only one AI model.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are posters who so generic and appear non-human.
You one of them to me.

There are some folks you can tell are alive and have been in the world, amongst real people.
Sorry to say, I think you Artificial.

Or maybe you do not know. You exist thinking you do, and you do not. Like a hologram.
AI would never put a gun on the dresser to let a woman know what time it is or would it?

:ohhh:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Folks have no idea what they're talking about at all if they're just gonna have their heads in the sand about this. Andrew Yang was telling y'all about this back in 2020 but folks wouldn't listen. AI will be the driving force to turn America into South America levels of haves/have nots if we don't start taking this AI shyt seriously. Believe none of the cap about it just being a tool and blah blah blah. Unless extreme regulation comes down it's "just a tool" people are making 300-500k a year to figure out how to replace jobs with. Yeah it'll help you with your job, until it learns from you how to do it

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
AI would never put a gun on the dresser to let a woman know what time it is or would it?

:ohhh:

Or Artificial was testing the populace, discerning whether yall are monsters.

I am SUPER interested in seeing how the bot wars go.
Business, Politics, Race.

How will the machines convince or experiment on us.
A lot of stuff can work offline
Solar and Satellites can be used to keep any machine going

Yet for us here on the coli
Who is the bot?
And best believe there might be some

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Yea jobs are in major trouble

For instance, if you're just now trying to get into software engineering I suggest u don't. From what I've heard the Senior level jobs are still plentiful but junior roles are all but gone and AI is gonna make it worse. I hate to say this but don't even waste your time

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Yea jobs are in major trouble

For instance, if you're just now trying to get into software engineering I suggest u don't. From what I've heard the Senior level jobs are still plentiful but junior roles are all but gone and AI is gonna make it worse. I hate to say this but don't even waste your time
Naw there's still plenty of money to be made in SWE. Those bootcamp roles are dying but if you're in school getting a bachelor's specializing in an area like Machine Learning or Quantitative Development you will eat

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Naw there's still plenty of money to be made in SWE. Those bootcamp roles are dying but if you're in school getting a bachelor's specializing in an area like Machine Learning or Quantitative Development you will eat
I'm mainly talking about Web Development since it has the lowest barrier to entry...that's pretty much done

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Like I said. If it’s already this far along in the beginning… articulating robotic arms already exist. Just put in data for brush specs, paint viscosity, and gravity… they can perfect texture, depth, and drips

Udn2PUhl.jpg