Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
:snoop:

http://instagram.com/c_l0vee/#

YO7pQ0L.jpg

You should probably do yourself a favor. Black men are in no position to talk spit about bw dating out. We date out 10x more than them so if a black person is mixed an educated guess would be the black male is the father. It is what it is breh.

:usure:

Because if you want to look at the dynamics of the dating across the globe, black women will own that statstic straight up. It's only in America, and even that is changing.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
:childplease: Then tell these mulattoes to stop CLAIMING themselves as black and calling us "nikkas"

:aicmon: Yes I have power over all biracial people to stop living their lives as black...Problem is it's an easy claim for them. They can go where they are not accepted or go where they are revered. Too easy.

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
:usure:

Because if you want to look at the dynamics of the dating across the globe, black women will own that statstic straight up. It's only in America, and even that is changing.

Absolutely ridiculous. Again however you want to call it. Black women being less desirable or more loyal, etc, etc black men have spread their seeds globally and to deny that is ridiculous. We got whole orphanages out in South Korea from the Korean war, Vietnam the same damn thing, we got half-black and half-german babies everywhere, look at the UK, etc. just stop breh. Your hatred and agenda against black women is blinding you from reality.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
:childplease: Then tell these mulattoes to stop CLAIMING themselves as black and calling us "nikkas"
any bi-racial chick who claims only their black side and reps Africa but dates only cacs, gets an automatic :childplease::pacspit: for disrespecting my continent.

Absolutely ridiculous. Again however you want to call it. Black women being less desirable or more loyal, etc, etc black men have spread their seeds globally and to deny that is ridiculous. We got whole orphanages out in South Korea from the Korean war, Vietnam the same damn thing, we got half-black and half-german babies everywhere, look at the UK, etc. just stop breh. Your hatred and agenda against black women is blinding you from reality.
he's right though. beside US, UK and France, black women lead the charge over black men in interracial dating around the world, including some parts of Africa. Don't ask me for a source because I'm busy watching Sunday football.:youngsabo:

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
:aicmon: Yes I have power over all biracial people to stop living their lives as black...Problem is it's an easy claim for them. They can go where they are not accepted or go where they are revered. Too easy.
SO if they THEMSELVES, like J. COle, and Obama see themselves as being BLACK, using black jargon, black people and black culture, to get to where they are at today, then you are saying we should exclude them in criticism in normal black conversation, even though they "hijacked" ours to get to where they are at??

YOu are acting like some of these mullattoes are as different as white people.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

How can you call them biracial if they are not claimed by whites? What is funny is the girl has a white mom but her white mother rather tell her she is mixed then white.

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
SO if they THEMSELVES, like J. COle, and Obama see themselves as being BLACK, using black jargon, black people and black culture, to get to where they are at today, then you are saying we should exclude them in criticism in normal black conversation, even though they "hijacked" ours to get to where they are at??

YOu are acting like some of these mullattoes are as different as white people.

:pachaha: They are different. Nothing wrong with stating that.

An Asian is different from a white person, just as a person with different raced parents is different than someone with same raced parents.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO

:dahell:WHat I said has nothing to do with "my hatred" and "agenda" towards bw, (neither of which I have). Conforming to the reality of the situation is what I have said. A simple google search will show this.

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
:dahell:WHat I said has nothing to do with "my hatred" and "agenda" towards bw, (neither of which I have). Conforming to the reality of the situation is what I have said. A simple google search will show this.

Dude what google search. All you are doing is talking nonsense right now. :pachaha: You really going to sit up here and say that black women globally date outside their race more than black men?

:laff: Dawg most interracial relationships and biracial kids are from black men/insert race women. There's no denying this. fukk your google search. It's up to you to provide the proof.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Dude what google search. All you are doing is talking nonsense right now. :pachaha: You really going to sit up here and say that black women globally date outside their race more than black men?.
If you want to talk about marriage statistics then yes bm will lead that category. But there are bw, when giving the opportunity, will sleep with a wm in a heartbeat, and this isn't coming from a self-hating, hate black women, colorstruck negero. THere are mail-order brides for wm looking for bw in Africa. You have bw from Africa who is looking for her visa to Europe. Over the years I have PERSONALLY seen and read countless examples of this. Even tribal princesses looking for their white knight. THandie Newton's mother was a Shona princess. Tell me how many European princesses are with black men. I'll wait. :beli:

Dawg most interracial relationships and biracial kids are from black men/insert race women. There's no denying this. fukk your google search. It's up to you to provide the proof.

ANd where's your proof of this? THere is absolutely nothing, and I mean NOTHING that is keeping black women from dating out. When you hear Africans speak of this, it is ALWAYS the men who is complaining about them not bringing home a Becky (which I do support their fam's decision), however, I have NEVER been exposed to a WOMAN being said not to bring home a John.

YOu cannot deny that their is a massive propaganda campaign to push black women to dating out. It's all over all social media outlets, whether it is subliminal or outright.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I dunno how nikkas mad at a mixed woman for dating half of herself. Some mixed people identify more with their white side than black or vise versa or sometimes both. I think nikkas feel some type of way because they know chicks like this demand top scale nikkas when they date black (looks or money). But that's more u nikkas fault for constantly gassing these half breed woman:yeshrug:

I've been saying that shyt for the longest, bw will CONSTANTLY lower her standards for cacs, then for her own men. When nikkas know this, they cannot help but feel jaded.

TezMilli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD via Brick City
I agree with everything @Rainman said. There's a lot of sellouts on this board....smh. For me, ol girl can date any man she wants. I don't have a problem with any person who dates outside their race. That said, I do have a problem with people who decide not to date someone from their own race at all. Yeah yeah, we all got preferences but c'mon. That's some self-hate shyt f'real. And I don't even know or care if this young lady is on that since we'll more than likely never cross paths anyway.

Another thing, nikkas on here is like the Miami Dolphins locker room. Some cac come in here and said "black men are the scum of the Earth" and not one negro in here responded like this cac is Richie Incognito. :snoop:

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
If you want to talk about marriage statistics then yes bm will lead that category. But there are bw, when giving the opportunity, will sleep with a wm in a heartbeat, and this isn't coming from a self-hating, hate black women, colorstruck negero. THere are mail-order brides for wm looking for bw in Africa. You have bw from Africa who is looking for her visa to Europe. Over the years I have PERSONALLY seen and read countless examples of this. Even tribal princesses looking for their white knight. THandie Newton's mother was a Shona princess. Tell me how many European princesses are with black men. I'll wait. :beli:

ANd where's your proof of this? THere is absolutely nothing, and I mean NOTHING that is keeping black women from dating out. When you hear Africans speak of this, it is ALWAYS the men who is complaining about them not bringing home a Becky (which I do support their fam's decision), however, I have NEVER been exposed to a WOMAN being said not to bring home a John.

YOu cannot deny that their is a massive propaganda campaign to push black women to dating out. It's all over all social media outlets, whether it is subliminal or outright.

Breh you just said it. However you want to look at it whether you believe black women are less desirable to other races or more loyal to black men, black women do not globally date outside their race more than black men. Where is my proof? :pachaha:

http://www.afieldnegro.com/photos.html

First+President+of+Angola+and+wife.jpg

Angola's first president :laff: and wife

First+President+Senegal+Sedar.jpg

1st Senegal President and wife

first+president+of+Botswana+Khama+and+his+British+wife+Ruth.jpg

1st Botswana President and wife

:laff: Breh to your point about Thantie Newton. That's where your beef is. The perception that white men get our best and black men get their worst. Well that has zero to do with black women. That has everything to do with black men and black women thinking the white man's ice is colder. That's where gender comes into play as well. The reasons why a male chooses a spouse over a women is completely different. Men do the choosing in society, so a white man choosing a quality black women is just that.

Ask yourself why black men don't do the same thing? :usure:..Why aren't brothers choosing quality white women? As for the agenda? Whatever breh. I'm good over here. Black women are going to do them the same as black men have done them. For those caught in the crosshairs, I'm sorry for ya'll. :skip: Ya'll got problems and from what I've seen most people who are wrapped up into this aren't quality people.