Oprah's Niece is a dime piece

lightskinjezebel

IBERIAN SCUM
Daps
Breh you just said it. However you want to look at it whether you believe black women are less desirable to other races or more loyal to black men, black women do not globally date outside their race more than black men. Where is my proof? :pachaha:

http://www.afieldnegro.com/photos.html

First+President+of+Angola+and+wife.jpg

Angola's first president :laff: and wife

First+President+Senegal+Sedar.jpg

1st Senegal President and wife

first+president+of+Botswana+Khama+and+his+British+wife+Ruth.jpg

1st Botswana President and wife

:laff: Breh to your point about Thantie Newton. That's where your beef is. The perception that white men get our best and black men get their worst. Well that has zero to do with black women. That has everything to do with black men and black women thinking the white man's ice is colder. That's where gender comes into play as well. The reasons why a male chooses a spouse over a women is completely different. Men do the choosing in society, so a white man choosing a quality black women is just that.

Ask yourself why black men don't do the same thing? :usure:..Why aren't brothers choosing quality white women? As for the agenda? Whatever breh. I'm good over here. Black women are going to do them the same as black men have done them. For those caught in the crosshairs, I'm sorry for ya'll. :skip: Ya'll got problems and from what I've seen most people who are wrapped up into this aren't quality people.

:wtb:

You're far too anti-black male and anti-black male/white women relationships to be a black male. I believe you're a white troll who frequents a certain forum. Even the same writing style too. :patrice:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Breh you just said it. However you want to look at it whether you believe black women are less desirable to other races or more loyal to black men, black women do not globally date outside their race more than black men. Where is my proof? :pachaha:

http://www.afieldnegro.com/photos.html

First+President+of+Angola+and+wife.jpg

Angola's first president :laff: and wife

First+President+Senegal+Sedar.jpg

1st Senegal President and wife

first+president+of+Botswana+Khama+and+his+British+wife+Ruth.jpg

1st Botswana President and wife

:laff: Breh to your point about Thantie Newton. That's where your beef is. The perception that white men get our best and black men get their worst. Well that has zero to do with black women. That has everything to do with black men and black women thinking the white man's ice is colder. That's where gender comes into play as well. The reasons why a male chooses a spouse over a women is completely different. Men do the choosing in society, so a white man choosing a quality black women is just that.

Ask yourself why black men don't do the same thing? :usure:..Why aren't brothers choosing quality white women? As for the agenda? Whatever breh. I'm good over here. Black women are going to do them the same as black men have done them. For those caught in the crosshairs, I'm sorry for ya'll. :skip: Ya'll got problems and from what I've seen most people who are wrapped up into this aren't quality people.
:lupe:

lightskinjezebel

IBERIAN SCUM
Daps
C'mon, guys……don't be mad :pachaha:

Can you blame us for taking your best-looking women?

Maybe you should try doing the same to us, instead of scooping up prizes like this…..

Fat_Girls_fat-girls.jpg

and claiming "LOL these cacs are mad cuz I'm smashin' this PAWG…..she thick, brehs :ahh:"

Team Zimmerman?
It makes me really uncomfortable when I see some white dude bragging about taking the hottest black women and how black men get shytty women and the dude saying it has racist-ass views. :comeon:

I mean why even have sex or date a black woman if you find our race inferior so much? :what: