Oprah's Niece is a dime piece

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You nikkas shouldnt be mad at all that she letting a white-boy wife it

Even IF you did have a chance, all you missing out on is some p*ssy

Unless you nikkas like wifing up sluts. She got multiple tats within inches of her p*ssy plus the legendary tramp stamp just incase you dont know where buss on her

She bad as fukk :blessed: :noah: but if you wifing girls like that :ufdup: and you are obliged to share that girl

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Do niccas not do research these days? I thought The Coli was about that grimey, stalker,net-detective life?

Is this really her niece or just some random chick? Either way : 1) She's half white, and 2) That dude is half mexican or something.

https://twitter.com/That_Giirl

Instagram

YO7pQ0L.jpg

t597sBu.jpg

I'm just skimming, but I see fukk all 'bout Oprah. Although, I've seen these same pics posted on other forums as "Oprahs Niece". Still, I'm thinking this is just a net rumor gone too far. I remember a few years ago, people were going around posting pictures of Bill Gates daughter...who was actually Rachel Leigh Cook....:snoop:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You nikkas shouldnt be mad at all that she letting a white-boy wife it

Even IF you did have a chance, all you missing out on is some p*ssy

Unless you nikkas like wifing up sluts. She got multiple tats within inches of her p*ssy plus the legendary tramp stamp just incase you dont know where buss on her

She bad as fukk :blessed: :noah: but if you wifing girls like that :ufdup: and you are obliged to share that girl

What?

nikka we could potentially be missing out on Oprah's niece.

First, that means she's talented/has good genetics. Losing her is a bigger L than normal because of this.

Second, she's attractive. That's a double L.

Third, only cacs and c00ns support or make arguments to support c00ns. Shut up

Fourth, I don't think this girl is related to Oprah. That twitter there doesn't belong to Oprah's niece. Oprah's niece isn't half white and that girl's twitter isn't the same as Oprah's niece. :patrice:

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Lots of pussified negroes on this forum, and Im not talking about the real nikkas who actually have something to say about her dating cacs specifically. Y'all so damn quick to call out the black posters, but don't say shyt to the whiteboys who is actually talking shyt to you.

No surprise I see the usual suspects who seem to somehow ALWAYS want to turn this to the "insecurity" of the black man, when ever they see OUR women date out, specifically with the history of the nation and the society in which we live in. So with that in mind, it shouldn't surprise you c00nS who call out the bm who hates this, that bm are writing this bytch off like she deserve. It just shows you that you have been so crushed by the white-supremacist system, that y'all will emphatically give your own daughters to the wm if he wants her. nikkas like yall dont know shyt about the politics of sex and race in Amerikkkas. These cacs been playing the game, along with bw, and yall nikkas are so slow to catch on with the rest of the world.

Anyways, salute to @Box Cutta for digging up the truth and having the realest post on this goddamn thread.
That's different:whoa:...white woman get with us becuz they luv our style whether we in a white t from the gas station,or we polo everything,its just us:obama:....you know damn well a fine black woman like this ain't wit no white dude just bcuz she luv white dudes:wtb:...its possible but :comeon:...I :salute: her for rapin a devils pockets instead of another black mans but judging from what I know to be the typical cause of black women with white dudes,she hustlin her puzzy and that gotta lose you some attractiveness points don't it:manny:....with that said if it does come out that she is actually Oprahs niece and not sum random model she can get all those points back because id love to get her pregnant and wife to get close to that fortune:russ:

Second realest post on this goddamn thread. You are on to something, and a lot of these fukkbois who call out the bm who hate don't know what's really going on.

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Well, idc about her preference in dudes but let's get this blood test because I refuse not to bareback that if we're both clean. Straight up! :obama:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I dunno how nikkas mad at a mixed woman for dating half of herself. Some mixed people identify more with their white side than black or vise versa or sometimes both. I think nikkas feel some type of way because they know chicks like this demand top scale nikkas when they date black (looks or money). But that's more u nikkas fault for constantly gassing these half breed woman:yeshrug:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
I dunno how nikkas mad at a mixed woman for dating half of herself. Some mixed people identify more with their white side than black or vise versa or sometimes both. I think nikkas feel some type of way because they know chicks like this demand top scale nikkas when they date black (looks or money). But that's more u nikkas fault for constantly gassing these half breed woman:yeshrug:

This is probly the dumbest shyt I read all mornin. What kinda mixed bytches u fukkin wit only go for "top scale" nikkaz :what:

WTF is a top scale nikka anyway :heh: