Oprah's Niece is a dime piece

Gandolpiffini

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BLVCK SCVLE
I knew your c00n, anime, cosplay loving ass will end up in here, no serious response will be needed.
Like Observe?
DBZ_VegetaPinkShirt_Goku_SuperSaiyan3.jpg

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
I agree with everything @Rainman said. There's a lot of sellouts on this board....smh. For me, ol girl can date any man she wants. I don't have a problem with any person who dates outside their race. That said, I do have a problem with people who decide not to date someone from their own race at all. Yeah yeah, we all got preferences but c'mon. That's some self-hate shyt f'real. And I don't even know or care if this young lady is on that since we'll more than likely never cross paths anyway.

Another thing, nikkas on here is like the Miami Dolphins locker room. Some cac come in here and said "black men are the scum of the Earth" and not one negro in here responded like this cac is Richie Incognito. :snoop:

Where did anyone say this chick doesn't date black? Breh I agree that is troubling but what can you do? As for black women, it's simple. They are going to continue to date outside their race. They are getting more educated than brothers as we speak, they want MARRIAGE, not baby mama b/s, being strung along, but marriage. I've been to 8 weddings since college. 6 have been white couples, 1 mixed raced couple (white/puerto rican), 1 black couple..My bros who are a college educated still are unmarried or "thinking about it" or got baby mamas. :snoop: Shyt ain't the business breh.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all sound just like those white boys that call their women disgusting when they get with black men :usure:

except white men have institutionally raped black women mentally and physically for over 400 years, without us holding the power to stop them, so yea, i think we got the right to be a lil salty bout these c00n hoes

:camby:

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
except white men have institutionally raped black women mentally and physically for over 400 years, without us holding the power to stop them, so yea, i think we got the right to be a lil salty bout these c00n hoes

Cool man. Being angry aint going to change the fact that these black men and black women are going to do them. There is no collective effort today to want to thrive together. :yeshrug:

Gandolpiffini

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BLVCK SCVLE

lol at acting like you've lived through anything like that. try harder

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
:aicmon: Yes I have power over all biracial people to stop living their lives as black...Problem is it's an easy claim for them. They can go where they are not accepted or go where they are revered. Too easy.

Actually we're not accepted anywhere..I was thinking about last week..I feel kinda outta place at all black club kinda not really, or outta place at an all white club..kinda, not really..the only time I felt like I was among my own people was Puerto Rico even tho I'm not Puerto Rican..we have it harder than you think..

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
:lolbron: dude has still failed to provide stats where black women globally date outside their race more. That doesn't even make sense. Only one race I can think of where the dynamic is like and that's westernized Asian women. Besides that men of any race date outside their race more so than the women in their race.

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
Actually we're not accepted anywhere..I was thinking about last week..I feel kinda outta place at all black club kinda not really, or outta place at an all white club..kinda, not really..the only time I felt like I was among my own people was Puerto Rico even tho I'm not Puerto Rican..we have it harder than you think..

Of course. You are a male. That's why. Although you are most likely lighter than average and receive certain privileges from the larger society, you most definitely have a different experience than a biracial women within the black community. That's where colorism is gendered. Your story is hardly ever told because darker skinned women have completely turned the discussion in whether or not they can score a date for the weekend. :pachaha: But I respect your honesty. That's what these dudes don't get.

You have a parent of a different race. Your experience is going to be different than someone with monoracial parents. Pointing out this simple truth is somehow offensive to black folks with 2 black parents because they choose to ignore the potential of privileges that come with that biracial identity that they don't get it.

Gandolpiffini

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BLVCK SCVLE
ya you got it bad c00n
DBZ_VegetaPinkShirt_Goku_SuperSaiyan3.jpg

TezMilli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD via Brick City
Where did anyone say this chick doesn't date black? Breh I agree that is troubling but what can you do? As for black women, it's simple. They are going to continue to date outside their race. They are getting more educated than brothers as we speak, they want MARRIAGE, not baby mama b/s, being strung along, but marriage. I've been to 8 weddings since college. 6 have been white couples, 1 mixed raced couple (white/puerto rican), 1 black couple..My bros who are a college educated still are unmarried or "thinking about it" or got baby mamas. :snoop: Shyt ain't the business breh.

Breh, you obviously didn't read my post correctly. I clearly stated that "i don't know if she is on that" :mjpls:
Go back and read.

Secondly, I'm tired of the generalization against black men in this country. Like black men aint gettin it out here (college, being responsible, loving our women, being committed). All my dudes are educated including myself and we love black women too. Only one cat in the crew out of five has a child (I have a daughter thru marriage) and my nikka is a doctor. Get out the box man. As far as marriage my ex-wife is a black women and another homie's wife is black, so what you sayin?

And that's the problem that I have with people like you out here, listening to what the news tell them, who listen to what shows like Scandal tell them what race of men are better to date. It's nonsense

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you sound like an idiot with a million excuses and loves to point fingers rather than deal with reality

so its not reality that blacks are dealing with the psychological scars of centuries of slavery in the Americas?

maybe its not your reality, you being a Cac, in addition the fact that we have 2 completely different outlooks on life being that your diametrically in opposition to us by nature both physically and spiritually.