Oprah's Niece is a dime piece

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
except white men have institutionally raped black women mentally and physically for over 400 years, without us holding the power to stop them, so yea, i think we got the right to be a lil salty bout these c00n hoes

:camby:

Did you even read the thread to understand the context of my post, or did you just gloss over everyone else's posts to reply to mine?

If it was the latter, I think you need to reread the thread and see where I'm coming from. People are acting like she's not physically attractive simply because she's with a white boy. I'm not saying black women haven't been abused over the last few centuries. I'm telling the morons in this thread to stop pretending she's not attractive just because she's dating a white man.

Your reply is misguided and doesn't even touch upon the gist of what I was getting at.

Oh, and by the way, simply dating outside of your race does not automatically make you a c00n.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You puff your bird chest out to me, but didn't say shyt to the whiteboy who thought u was scum, but instead thought it was funny. :dahell:

Sounds to me if u take that shyt u suck his dikk, like yo sister. Your bytch ass didn't even have the fortitude to quote the whole sentence, you only take what you thought was a weak point and can retort with some slick shyt.

Begone you cumguzzling fakkit, and let the real nikkas speak :camby: :umad:

:umaddoggie:

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you even read the thread to understand the context of my post, or did you just gloss over everyone else's posts to reply to mine?

If it was the latter, I think you need to reread the thread and see where I'm coming from. People are acting like she's not physically attractive simply because she's with a white boy. I'm not saying black women haven't been abused over the last few centuries. I'm telling the morons in this thread to stop pretending she's not attractive just because she's dating a white man.

Your reply is misguided and doesn't even touch upon the gist of what I was getting at.

Oh, and by the way, simply dating outside of your race does not automatically make you a c00n.

I don't think you understood the context of my post

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I notice threads started with photos and gifs with no text get tons of daps :ohhh: Time to turn up :takedat:

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all sound just like those white boys that call their women disgusting when they get with black men :usure:

we sound just like them, except our history proves that we have a credible reason for doing so. In many cases, sistas who c00n for white boys, don't see what they are doing, similar to their black male counterparts... never the less they are still indeed c00ns until they wake the fukk up

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Lots of pussified negroes on this forum, and Im not talking about the real nikkas who actually have something to say about her dating cacs specifically. Y'all so damn quick to call out the black posters, but don't say shyt to the whiteboys who is actually talking shyt to you.

No surprise I see the usual suspects who seem to somehow ALWAYS want to turn this to the "insecurity" of the black man, when ever they see OUR women date out, specifically with the history of the nation and the society in which we live in. So with that in mind, it shouldn't surprise you c00nS who call out the bm who hates this, that bm are writing this bytch off like she deserve. It just shows you that you have been so crushed by the white-supremacist system, that y'all will emphatically give your own daughters to the wm if he wants her. nikkas like yall dont know shyt about the politics of sex and race in Amerikkkas. These cacs been playing the game, along with bw, and yall nikkas are so slow to catch on with the rest of the world.

Anyways, salute to @Box Cutta for digging up the truth and having the realest post on this goddamn thread.

Second realest post on this goddamn thread. You are on to something, and a lot of these fukkbois who call out the bm who hate don't know what's really going on.

That's why other races feel so comfortable shytting on black men as a whole. Aggressive and quick to jump silly with a man that looks like them, but you let a white boy diss them and they're dapping the comment up, posting submissive gifs, and giggling. Considering that, I don't blame black women for dissing black males the way they do. :manny:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
A
That's why other races feel so comfortable shytting on black men as a whole. Aggressive and quick to jump silly with a man that looks like them, but you let a white boy diss them and they're dapping the comment up, posting submissive gifs, and giggling. Considering that, I don't blame black women for dissing black males the way they do. :manny:

The guys that do this are not black.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Edit:
I guess it's a lot easier to tell yourself that than to admit the truth. Every race of man takes exception to their by safesaver">women dating out. There are certainly black men in here that are combative towards those black men than they were to the white man who told them they basically get every other races left overs because they're inadequate and inferior. There isn't another race of men walking this earth who would allow comments like that to simply slide. Truthfully, a lot of black men feel validated when they see a white man with a black woman. Whether or not they admit it is irrelevant.

:banderas: :banderas: :banderas: @Illuminatos :whew:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
The stuff a lot of these guys say tells me they are white or Asian.

I have no doubt that a lot of people here are simply posting in black face, but you're in denial if you can't fathom that some of these people are actually black and more comfortable being combative with their own than they are a white male who shyts on their entire existence.