Oprah's Niece is a dime piece

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is probly the dumbest shyt I read all mornin. What kinda mixed bytches u fukkin wit only go for "top scale" nikkaz :what:

WTF is a top scale nikka anyway :heh:

Thats how some nikkas feel. Ive heard them say it in other threads :yeshrug:

"top scale nikkas" :lolbron:. Im real swaggy without even trying:whew:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lots of pussified negroes on this forum, and Im not talking about the real nikkas who actually have something to say about her dating cacs specifically. Y'all so damn quick to call out the black posters, but don't say shyt to the whiteboys who is actually talking shyt to you.

No surprise I see the usual suspects who seem to somehow ALWAYS want to turn this to the "insecurity" of the black man, when ever they see OUR women date out, specifically with the history of the nation and the society in which we live in. So with that in mind, it shouldn't surprise you c00nS who call out the bm who hates this, that bm are writing this bytch off like she deserve. It just shows you that you have been so crushed by the white-supremacist system, that y'all will emphatically give your own daughters to the wm if he wants her. nikkas like yall dont know shyt about the politics like sex and race in Amerikkkas. These cacs been playing the game, along with bw, and yall nikkas are so slow to catch on with the rest of the world.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I dunno how nikkas mad at a mixed woman for dating half of herself. Some mixed people identify more with their white side than black or vise versa or sometimes both. I think nikkas feel some type of way because they know chicks like this demand top scale nikkas when they date black (looks or money). But that's more u nikkas fault for constantly gassing these half breed woman:yeshrug:
In all fairness its not like they knew she was mixed...they only learned this a few posts up :yeshrug:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
She is black no such thing as biracial.

:snoop: Whatever man. It's simple. I wouldn't expect racial loyalty from a people who aren't racially the same. It's really that simple. Why would I sneeze at Blake Griffin marrying a white chick? Or J.Cole or Drake? Any black women who would feel slighted by that is an idiot. Same thing applies here. She doesn't see anything weird or strange no matter how much socially she is "black"..

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I have no issue with who this bytch decides to date or fukk. I ain't fukkin this broad, I don't know her and I will never meet this chick. nikkaz gotta stop tryin to handcuff bytches that they have no control over :pachaha:. If she likes white boys, then let this bytch cook

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Proof nikka of either the zebra claim or her dad was the mixer? :usure:

:snoop:

http://instagram.com/c_l0vee/#

YO7pQ0L.jpg

You should probably do yourself a favor. Black men are in no position to talk spit about bw dating out. We date out 10x more than them so if a black person is mixed an educated guess would be the black male is the father. It is what it is breh.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
:snoop: Whatever man. It's simple. I wouldn't expect racial loyalty from a people who aren't racially the same. It's really that simple. Why would I sneeze at Blake Griffin marrying a white chick? Or J.Cole or Drake? Any black women who would feel slighted by that is an idiot. Same thing applies here. She doesn't see anything weird or strange no matter how much socially she is "black"..
:childplease: Then tell these mulattoes to stop CLAIMING themselves as black and calling us "nikkas"