Oprah's Niece is a dime piece

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
ya you got it bad c00n
DBZ_VegetaPinkShirt_Goku_SuperSaiyan3.jpg

@Brooklynzson can we get a ban on this cac? For posting the same fake photo 1000x in every one of my posts and calling black people c00ns?

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Breh, you obviously didn't read my post correctly. I clearly stated that "i don't know if she is on that" :mjpls:
Go back and read.

Secondly, I'm tired of the generalization against black men in this country. Like black men aint gettin it out here (college, being responsible, loving our women, being committed). All my dudes are educated including myself and we love black women too. Only one cat in the crew out of five has a child (I have a daughter thru marriage) and my nikka is a doctor. Get out the box man. As far as marriage my ex-wife is a black women and another homie's wife is black, so what you sayin?

And that's the problem that I have with people like you out here, listening to what the news tell them, who listen to what shows like Scandal tell them what race of men are better to date. It's nonsense

Dawg :whoa: I'm one of these cats out here getting, so watch yourself and I got plenty of partners out here getting but it's not enough. Obviously not. And I hate Scandal breh :heh: wtf does that even mean. I'm not saying other dudes are better, but statistically for what black women are complaining about when it comes to black men they are going to go to other men if they feel they can't get the house, car, picket fences with us. Really that simple. :yeshrug:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
any bi-racial chick who claims only their black side and reps Africa but dates only cacs, gets an automatic :childplease::pacspit: for disrespecting my continent.

he's right though. beside US, UK and France, black women lead the charge over black men in interracial dating around the world, including some parts of Africa. Don't ask me for a source because I'm busy watching Sunday football.:youngsabo:

Actually that's not true,,I have a statistic data chart from an article in national geographic about interacial marriage..

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Breh you just said it. However you want to look at it whether you believe black women are less desirable to other races or more loyal to black men, black women do not globally date outside their race more than black men. Where is my proof? :pachaha:

http://www.afieldnegro.com/photos.html

First+President+of+Angola+and+wife.jpg

Angola's first president :laff: and wife

First+President+Senegal+Sedar.jpg

1st Senegal President and wife

first+president+of+Botswana+Khama+and+his+British+wife+Ruth.jpg

1st Botswana President and wife

Did you know that apartheid South Africa, almost invaded Botswana, for the sole purpose of the President was with a ww? But you want my proof?
NIGERIA
nigerian+lady+white+man.jpg

nigerian+girl+married+white+man.jpg

image.aspx
Supermodel Oluchi, the standard of bw of Nigeria with a cac.
edo+lady+married+white+man.jpg

anita+hogan+white+husband.jpg

http://naijagists.com/beautiful-nigerian-women-who-married-foreign-husbands-photos/
KENYA
2473376138_024e377da8_d.jpg

margaret-maragwa.png

Dirk_dowry1.jpg

Same goes for Senegal, Gabon, Botswana, Angola, shall I keep going?? :usure:

:laff: Breh to your point about Thantie Newton. That's where your beef is. The perception that white men get our best and black men get their worst. Well that has zero to do with black women. That has everything to do with black men and black women thinking the white man's ice is colder. That's where gender comes into play as well. The reasons why a male chooses a spouse over a women is completely different. Men do the choosing in society, so a white man choosing a quality black women is just that.

Wrong, I have no beef with wm getting "our best" :usure: and black men getting our worst, because for one thing, we will loose either way. I don't defend bm with ww per se, but I will call out the gross hypocritical standards of bw dating out compared to black men. Men will choose a woman, BUT THESE WOMEN WILL PICK THESE MEN. A MAN WILL PURSUE, AND THE WOMAN WILL CHOSE IF HE IS SUITABLE FOR HER STANDARDS. But when you KNOW white supremacy and the history of whites towards blacks in this country, then yes, bm will feel jaded if a black women who could get ANY black man will PICK a wm OVER a decent black man. I don't know what thandie's mother looks like. But I do know she was a princess, and my point was that you will NEVER see a white princess with a black man (but you will see one with a Pakistani or Indian).
Ask yourself why black men don't do the same thing? :usure:..Why aren't brothers choosing quality white women? As for the agenda? Whatever breh. I'm good over here. Black women are going to do them the same as black men have done them. For those caught in the crosshairs, I'm sorry for ya'll. :skip: Ya'll got problems and from what I've seen most people who are wrapped up into this aren't quality people.

A better question is why are these quality black women aren't going for quality black men. Ask yourself that. ANd for what is bolded, this just further reinerate my belief, that black women ain't going for these wm for love. BUt out of spite. Thanks for saying this. It holds merit to what I have said.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Wrong. Only insecure fakkits like you feel that way. :pachaha:

Real talk man. You sound like one of those lames on Stromfront. :laff:
You puff your bird chest out to me, but didn't say shyt to the whiteboy who thought u was scum, but instead thought it was funny. :dahell:

Sounds to me if u take that shyt u suck his dikk, like yo sister. Your bytch ass didn't even have the fortitude to quote the whole sentence, you only take what you thought was a weak point and can retort with some slick shyt.

Begone you cumguzzling fakkit, and let the real nikkas speak :camby: :umad:

All Star
Daps
Did you know that apartheid South Africa, almost invaded Botswana, for the sole purpose of the President was with a ww? But you want my proof?
NIGERIA
nigerian+lady+white+man.jpg

nigerian+girl+married+white+man.jpg

image.aspx
Supermodel Oluchi, the standard of bw of Nigeria with a cac.
edo+lady+married+white+man.jpg

anita+hogan+white+husband.jpg

http://naijagists.com/beautiful-nigerian-women-who-married-foreign-husbands-photos/
KENYA
2473376138_024e377da8_d.jpg

margaret-maragwa.png

Dirk_dowry1.jpg

Same goes for Senegal, Gabon, Botswana, Angola, shall I keep going?? :usure:

:rudy: @ this thread being 14 pages tho. Like black men are the only one's who do this.

Let an attractive white woman date a black man and watch how most white men react to it.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
i have a beef with that :dahell:
But can you really say that they are "our best"? Hence why I put that in quotation marks, with the usure smiley.

Because I personally judge a woman by her inside first and foremost, as well as her outside, so if she is with a cac, then I cannot say she is "our best".