Oprah Says She Won't Stoop To Monique Level; Monique ClapsBack

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
The fact you’re so shook of being seen as supporting Netflix that you can’t even keep it real and speak the truth, shows that you are Mo’Nique’s bytch. You’re supposed to stand on principle dummy. Mo’Nique is wrong for using the black plight for her own selfish reasons and calling her out doesn’t equate to defending Netflix. You’re spinning it that way because you lack integrity and courage. Mo’Nique has manipulated your bytchass to the point where you can’t even speak the truth. This isn’t a black people vs Netflix thing. This is a Mo’Nique trying to use emotion to manipulate stupid ass black people who don’t know any better thing.

I see that there’s another thread about Tiffany Haddish signing a deal with Netflix with Mo’Nique reaching out to congratulate her. So what happened to the boycott? What happened to Netflix being racist and sexist? Why would she congratulate Haddish for signing with Netflix when that contradicts her gripes? She’s full of shyt, that’s why.
Then ignore her.

When Amy used her angles to finesse her way into bigger bucks white men said nothing and she got her way into bigger bucks.

If Monique is wrong cuz she is doing it for a selfish reason then a simple ignore would suffice. All of this is basically trying to push her face into the mud aka overdoing it cuz she already got denied.

All of this theatrics to which the whole breakfast club is going at her is a waste and she will have a harder time going grassroots with people hindering her going other ways.

She went to Netflix and they shut her down and that was that. All of this going at her is just riding Netflix dikk at this point is beating a dead horse. Y’all acting like Netflix guard dogs forreal.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I held my self back from airing this comment section out. These supposed “woke” ass nikkas dont get it. And the fact we cant call out when someone is trying to SWINDLE the black woman’s struggle for personal gain is even more ridiculous.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The brother contacted the Oprah show to apologize and tell his side of the story. Oprah then contacted Monique and asked if she would be okay with the brother appearing on her show, in which Monique said yes. Upon watching the show, Monique saw that her mother was on the show as well. She was upset that oprah didn't mention that to her due to the fact that she has huge resentment toward her mother. At an Oscar party, she approached Oprah about the issue in front of many other colleagues and let her know that she was mad that her mom was on the show, in which Oprah apologized. She didn't think Oprah's apology was sincere, so she is still mad at Oprah :yeshrug:.

:ohhh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:usure:She had that deal beforehand, Mo suppose to beef or be mad at Tiff for some shyt that happened before the boycott?:mjlol:

What fukkin boycott? :mjlol:

Give it a year or 2 tops before Monique throws that clown ass husband manager of hers in the bushes and goes on a new tour to describe their time together joking about him fukkin up her money :snooze:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Monique doesn't realize, the more she bytches and moans, the more irrelevant she becomes.

Why not just go the route Katt Williams did-do indie, control your own destiny.

But nooooo she wants to bang on netflix.

Stop asking for handouts.
Like Kanye looking for validation from the white designers instead of doing his own thing.

Money >>>>>>>>>> validation

Professor Beef

(the food, not the slang)
Daps
Reppin
The Digital World
I think the Schumer comparisons don't really work because, despite whether or not you think she's funny, she's been putting in work making specials and doing comedy shows leading up to the Netflix deal. Mo has not.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Gossip site Mediafakeout :gurl:saying that Tiffany Haddish signed a 800k deal with Netflix, before the Mo Nique boycott. Supposedly Mo Nique gave her "props".....:francis:

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Like Kanye looking for validation from the white designers instead of doing his own thing.

Money >>>>>>>>>> validation
This is different.

Kayne is venturing off into fashion as another medium, so of course he would seek validation from the top fashion houses, he wants to be regarded in that caliber, to transcend urban fashion.

Monique on the other hand is looking for work as a comedian and wants to be regared as such, but aint nobody really checking for her like that, big tour circut or otherwise.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I think the Schumer comparisons don't really work because, despite whether or not you think she's funny, she's been putting in work making specials and doing comedy shows leading up to the Netflix deal. Mo has not.
Exactly. I'm sure Schumer and her management went to Netflix like "based on what I did before, I can get you $x for a fee of $y". Monique probably went in like "I deserve xyz because of my Oscar 5 years ago". When you negotiate you have to understand the other party's position as well as your own, if not better