Oprah Says She Won't Stoop To Monique Level; Monique ClapsBack

AkilinaArina

All Star
Daps
Of course they are, I also say these militants are really white guys that hate successful black peoples and will stoop to any level to bring them down. They hate their accomplishments and will ride out a fringe level “talent “ that is somehow slighted by the powers to be.
So if you were raped by your brother and told your friend who had a tv show and that person invited on your brother and your fam to interview them about raping you you'd be cool with that right?:francis: No beef all love cause they are successful black folks right?

AkilinaArina

All Star
Daps
Netflix pays me the same thing Mo’Nique is paying your fakkit ass. You attacking people who call her out is defending her and her c00n bullshyt. Crying wolf about “sexism” throwing black men under the bus in the process. Ready to throw every other black person on Netflix under the bus by shaming black people into boycotting all because she didn’t get the offer that she wanted. fukk you and her.
Question, when did she throw black men under the bus? By stating that Amy schumer was able to cite Dave chapelle and Chris rock as a means behind a successful pay increase? Is that what y'all really are running with lmaooooo now it's an attack on the black man. She didn't shame anything she shined the light on pay inequality between the races and encouraged people to boycott because the institution is racist. She didn't point a gun or shame anyway she's going off of the facts that not only she has experienced but other blacks on Netflix have experienced the same thing.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Bird Revelation out now
Exactly, but I was thinking more direct, Dave pulled it off brilliantly, but he still left some things not fully revealed. Mo Nique would have to unload the whole clip in order to get people talking. But if all she has is dragging Oprah, Perry and Daniels, then she's already shot her load.

Raye82

Sista Darkness
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Beardgang :noah:
This is the reason why I say that the people don't have an issue with anything other than their dislike for Monique it's not based on the facts, monique told Oprah that her brother molested her and the bytch invited him and the rest of her family on television to interview them about him raping mo! Y'all would know this if y'all research but ofcourse not it's cool to dislike monique right now for wanting to get paid like her counterparts who happen to be white lol :mjlol:

The brother contacted the Oprah show to apologize and tell his side of the story. Oprah then contacted Monique and asked if she would be okay with the brother appearing on her show, in which Monique said yes. Upon watching the show, Monique saw that her mother was on the show as well. She was upset that oprah didn't mention that to her due to the fact that she has huge resentment toward her mother. At an Oscar party, she approached Oprah about the issue in front of many other colleagues and let her know that she was mad that her mom was on the show, in which Oprah apologized. She didn't think Oprah's apology was sincere, so she is still mad at Oprah :yeshrug:.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
You never peeped the Yvette ep where they discussed Oprah?

From what I can gather, Monique has a point, but it merely highlights the bigger issue: We as American Black Moors are trapped at the whim of who controls this economy.

As of right now, Monique is basically begging white supremacy to pay her what she's worth, not what she's worth to white consumers. It's the catch 22 black moors are in.

She needs to go indie, get her weight up, and make the money chase her. Simple.
Pretty much.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is monique gonna ostracize whatever connections she has left in the game just to go chasing waterfalls?
She burned more bridges that Foxy Brown lol never thought that was possible its over.

AkilinaArina

All Star
Daps
The brother contacted the Oprah show to apologize and tell his side of the story. Oprah then contacted Monique and asked if she would be okay with the brother appearing on her show, in which Monique said yes. Upon watching the show, Monique saw that her mother was on the show as well. She was upset that oprah didn't mention that to her due to the fact that she has huge resentment toward her mother. At an Oscar party, she approached Oprah about the issue in front of many other colleagues and let her know that she was mad that her mom was on the show, in which Oprah apologized. She didn't think Oprah's apology was sincere, so she is still mad at Oprah :yeshrug:.
She told her "if you feel I offended u then I apologize that you feel that Way" that's not an apology, Monique also made it clear that she didnt want her mother there and never agreed to that and even if oprah "apologized" the shiesty act has already been done, it shows oprahs character and that's a legitimate gripe to have with a person unlike what people would like you to believe. Most people in this thread believe she's just going after her for no reason.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
have you heard anything Monqiue mentioned about her beef with these nikkas? Is there something that you wouldn't tolerate from a person with money?

I would keep a cooler head knowing it’s not wise to burn those bridges. Opera has a lot of pull ain’t no taking her on when your Monique. Sometimes you have to move smart in life, I can’t stand most of the execs in my office and think they are absolute scum but they would never know it.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
It ain’t that serious

I say ignore her when she uses that angle because it’s known that she is trying to use the black cause to get her own show. That isn’t supporting her dumbass. It’s just not being Netflix bytch.

If I was saying that we should support her going at them using that angle then the last thing I would suggest is ignoring her if you don’t think she is being legit.

Use your brain.
The fact you’re so shook of being seen as supporting Netflix that you can’t even keep it real and speak the truth, shows that you are Mo’Nique’s bytch. You’re supposed to stand on principle dummy. Mo’Nique is wrong for using the black plight for her own selfish reasons and calling her out doesn’t equate to defending Netflix. You’re spinning it that way because you lack integrity and courage. Mo’Nique has manipulated your bytchass to the point where you can’t even speak the truth. This isn’t a black people vs Netflix thing. This is a Mo’Nique trying to use emotion to manipulate stupid ass black people who don’t know any better thing.

I see that there’s another thread about Tiffany Haddish signing a deal with Netflix with Mo’Nique reaching out to congratulate her. So what happened to the boycott? What happened to Netflix being racist and sexist? Why would she congratulate Haddish for signing with Netflix when that contradicts her gripes? She’s full of shyt, that’s why.
Question, when did she throw black men under the bus? By stating that Amy schumer was able to cite Dave chapelle and Chris rock as a means behind a successful pay increase? Is that what y'all really are running with lmaooooo now it's an attack on the black man.
You deliberately skipped over a post in this very thread where I explain how she threw blck men under the bus, just so you can push your lies. You also ignored the post where I directly quoted you calling you out for other lies that you were telling in the tread. You’re conpletely full of shyt. Go fukk yourself.
Nope. When she cried sexism while mentioning rock and chapelle she directly threw them under the bus and indirectly threw all black men under the bus. There is no black male privilege and the black women who cling to that do so at the expense of black men.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
The fact you’re so shook of being seen as supporting Netflix that you can’t even keep it real and speak the truth, shows that you are Mo’Nique’s bytch. You’re supposed to stand on principle dummy. Mo’Nique is wrong for using the black plight for her own selfish reasons and calling her out doesn’t equate to defending Netflix. You’re spinning it that way because you lack integrity and courage. Mo’Nique has manipulated your bytchass to the point where you can’t even speak the truth. This isn’t a black people vs Netflix thing. This is a Mo’Nique trying to use emotion to manipulate stupid ass black people who don’t know any better thing.

I see that there’s another thread about Tiffany Haddish signing a deal with Netflix with Mo’Nique reaching out to congratulate her. So what happened to the boycott? What happened to Netflix being racist and sexist? Why would she congratulate Haddish for signing with Netflix when that contradicts her gripes? She’s full of shyt, that’s why.
:usure:She had that deal beforehand, Mo suppose to beef or be mad at Tiff for some shyt that happened before the boycott?:mjlol: