Oprah Says She Won't Stoop To Monique Level; Monique ClapsBack

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
This is the reason why I say that the people don't have an issue with anything other than their dislike for Monique it's not based on the facts, monique told Oprah that her brother molested her and the bytch invited him and the rest of her family on television to interview them about him raping mo! Y'all would know this if y'all research but ofcourse not it's cool to dislike monique right now for wanting to get paid like her counterparts who happen to be white lol :mjlol:

She @ trump so shes full of shyt now doesnt matter,

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun

drOoltI.jpg

:snoop: People really seem to struggle with the proper use of "your" vs "you are" vs "you're"

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean she does those shows because she has to...if shes making a decent wage. Why not?

Im not trying to bash her either.

Really my point is somewhere she dropped the ball, whether it been self sabatoge, mistakes in personnel etc, yet if she had a substantial draw, like the heavyhitters with in her peer group. Netflix would have came at her what shes worth.

She also turned it down, because the whole agreement was a bamboozle.

I believe her attitude is bad, too many ppl have said it.

Just like the chick who was on Lucious Lion show...they said she had a nasty attitude too.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I mean she ain’t really lying I remember taking regular classes freshman years and most nikkas did not give a fukk about being there . Started taking more advanced classes the next year. I love being with my people but there is a serious disconnect in the school system. And tbh I have no idea how to fix that shyt.

It’s the parents fault plus having to deal with other shyt at home

I don’t know if white kids are super excited to participate in school but if so it’s because it was drilled in them