Oprah Says She Won't Stoop To Monique Level; Monique ClapsBack

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
Never settle for crumbs

So basically they should pander exclusively to Black issues? Okay.

And a national exposure of the "if" clause that STILL legally ENSLAVES blacks to this day is a full course meal. There's nothing crumby about getting that info out to those that may have been ignorant to that fact that slavery is still alive and well (a fact which a loooooooot of nikkas are ignorant to).

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
So basically they should pander exclusively to Black issues? Okay.

And a national exposure of the "if" clause that STILL legally ENSLAVES blacks to this day is a full course meal. There's nothing crumby about getting that info out to those that may have been ignorant to that fact that slavery is still alive and well (a fact which a loooooooot of nikkas are ignorant to).
They aren’t pandering or trying to please us is the point.

Unless they are doing that there is no reason to defend Netflix

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
They aren’t pandering or trying to please us is the point.

Unless they are doing that there is no reason to defend Netflix

Breh, they buy and (co)produce content to cater to all demographics, including us. (Conveniently ignore this fact though). I don't give a fukk if Monique is salty. Is she gonna guarantee subscribers to their service. That's their bottom line at the end of the day. She may be a legend (that's debatable), but is she highly sought after to warrant a significant increase in pay the way Dave was when he left for 12 years? I don't find Amy Schumer's ugly ass funny in the least, nor do I think she warranted that pay increase, but apparently the bytch is selling out arenas or something special to make Netflix reconsider (on top of being a Jewish cacette and enjoying her privilege). *Wiz shrug*

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Breh, they buy and (co)produce content to cater to all demographics, including us. (Conveniently ignore this fact though). I don't give a fukk if Monique is salty. Is she gonna guarantee subscribers to their service. That's their bottom line at the end of the day. She may be a legend (that's debatable), but is she highly sought after to warrant a significant increase in pay the way Dave was when he left for 12 years? I don't find Amy Schumer's ugly ass funny in the least, nor do I think she warranted that pay increase, but apparently the bytch is selling out arenas or something special to make Netflix reconsider (on top of being a Jewish cacette and enjoying her privilege). *Wiz shrug*
Netflix supposed to do that shyt

The issue is that you are accepting racism as the norm. You have been mentally defeated.

It’s good that Netflix isn’t racist but we can’t kiss their ass for doing what they are supposed to do.

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
She @ trump so shes full of shyt now doesnt matter,
I'm surprised more people don't talk about this @ trump move...

It's really sick to me. This isnt November. We all know how fukking foul Trump is.

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
Her husband about to snap since that Netflix check never came through

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
The truth about Oprah will come soon enough.

Sooner than you think.

It'll make for a classic standup tho

She's not funny tho. All she's gonna do is get up and rant while her fans WHOOOOOOO her into spilling tea.

She was the type girl in college who when the other black students wanted to unite and form a black government for black issues she was :mjpls: and :hubie:.

At a historically black college?

Able Archer 83

Two Minutes to Midnight
Daps
Reppin
Y’all think Monique will win her suit against Netflix?

Depends on your definition of victory in re: this case.

If your definition is: "an undervalued, actress/comedienne triumphs over a monolithic cultural entity and gains just recompense", then she won't win.

If your definition is: "a perpetually-aggrieved attention whore loses to Netflix, but gets her name out in the news yet again", then she's already won.