Oprah Says She Won't Stoop To Monique Level; Monique ClapsBack

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I like Mo but I firmly believe her “Daddy” is putting the battery in her back while fukking up her paper..
I don’t fukk with Oprah on any level but you need a certain finesse/nuisance of engagement to take her head on..
The strategy she is using is just bringing her deeper and deeper on the fringe of never returning...
Even Lenard and Yee asked why she just won’t do it alone..
And she responded with I can’t..
Nah you can but “Daddy” and all the smoke around you got people:hubie:
To your plight and situation..
I want her to win but you are fighting an uphill battle with no leverage..
Gotta be more smart, strategic and take the emotion out when it comes to business..
I'm with mo %100 but its clear that her husband is fukking shyt up for her.

fukk Oprah, fukk Lee fakkit for that shyt they pulled on her but "daddy" isn't helping the situation.

A better manager would have told her to go on tour with these stories while adding some comedic finess.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
It's past time for blacks to be resl and question alot of these successful blacks. Learn to distinguish them from people who made it by not selling out their people, and blacks who were simply chosen to paint the "anyone can make it illusion" Oprah is accused of.

And I never paid attention to that dynamic myself until lately.

Yeah, the gig is about to be up for these "successful" blacks who were chosen by cac America or simply were pretty good at white supremacy.
Okay white man you got it. Everyone please dap this white poster, every black who made it didn’t do it by hard work, they were chosen by his white people. Thanks for educating me.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Okay white man you got it. Everyone please dap this white poster, every black who made it didn’t do it by hard work, they were chosen by his white people. Thanks for educating me.

:snoop:

Who was Oprah's main audience?

Who were the recipient of most those prizes she have away in her audience?

What was Oprah's stance on the plight of black America?

I'll wait...

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
so has any of the accusing parties come with any proof about her? I mean she spoke on the contract and the way it sounded I wouldn't took that shyt either . . .so even if she comes with proof is it just people wanting her to shut the fukk up regardless of the facts?

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Why try and beef a billionaire, if you ever get the chance try and get in good with them and get in their in crowd. If Monique chilled with that diva like mentality Oprah might have dusted some crumbs her way(crumbs of a billionaire is still something.
have you heard anything Monqiue mentioned about her beef with these nikkas? Is there something that you wouldn't tolerate from a person with money?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Netflix pays me the same thing Mo’Nique is paying your fakkit ass. You attacking people who call her out is defending her and her c00n bullshyt. Crying wolf about “sexism” throwing black men under the bus in the process. Ready to throw every other black person on Netflix under the bus by shaming black people into boycotting all because she didn’t get the offer that she wanted. fukk you and her.
It ain’t that serious

I say ignore her when she uses that angle because it’s known that she is trying to use the black cause to get her own show. That isn’t supporting her dumbass. It’s just not being Netflix bytch.

If I was saying that we should support her going at them using that angle then the last thing I would suggest is ignoring her if you don’t think she is being legit.

Use your brain.

Last edited:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Netflix execs are not supposed to give a fukk about black people issues. Blacks need to worry about their own issues and stfu.
Therefore yoi shouldn’t be giving a fukk about netflix issues and you just ignore Monique using that angle instead of doing Netflix work for them.

Last edited:

AkilinaArina

All Star
Daps
This is the reason why I say that the people don't have an issue with anything other than their dislike for Monique it's not based on the facts, monique told Oprah that her brother molested her and the bytch invited him and the rest of her family on television to interview them about him raping mo! Y'all would know this if y'all research but ofcourse not it's cool to dislike monique right now for wanting to get paid like her counterparts who happen to be white lol :mjlol:

AkilinaArina

All Star
Daps
You can stay neutral by ignoring her instead of speaking for Netflix.

Let Netflix hold their own nuts
That would require them to have an ounce of restraint and to stop being emotional and look at the facts before speaking:francis: when Amy schumer said she deserved Chris rocks pay name the white women who came out and were outraged? Lmao imagine a white person coming out to say another white persona shouldn't get more bread :russ: white people dont even gotta say nothing at this point black people got this smh