Oprah Says She Won't Stoop To Monique Level; Monique ClapsBack

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Ignore her why? How does giving Mo’Nique a pass for her bullshyt help the black community? You’re up here defending this chic without explaining why it’s important to defend her.

Your Amy Schumer analogy is a lie. Amy actually stayed on (proper)code unlike Mo’Nique. Like you acknowledged Schumer used 2 black men to make her case for more money. She didn’t call out white men crying sexism. Had she compared herself to white men who are clearly more popular and more in demand than she is, there’s no question that she would’ve faced backlash from white men. White men dont fukk with Amy Schumer off GP because she’s a liberal fake feminist type anyway. So you prove my point bringing up Schumer. Despite her ongoing problems with white men(who are literally trying to sabotage her career) she purposely used black men to make her case. That’s staying on code which is what Mo’Nique didn’t do.

You’re just as full of shyt as Mo’Nique is. All you’ve done is deflect, move the goal posts, and tell lies. Nobody has an issue with Mo’Nique turning down netflix’s offer and demanding more money. The issue is with her trying to emotionally manipulate blacks into supporting her and her selfish cause. The issue is with her pocket watching black men like Rock and Chappelle crying wolf about sexism. This has been made clear yet you insist upon clouding the issue just to be obtuse.

fukk you. Mo’Nique is not the victim that you’re painting her to be. If this publicity stunt is hurting her career then it’s of her own doing. Nobody forced her to put herself out here like this. She’s responsible for it all. Netflix hasn’t said shyt. I wish that she would sit down somewhere and shut up because she’s insulting black people’s intelligence(not yours because you’re stupid enough to fall for it) and just playing herself. We need to call people like out on their bullshyt. We talk this code shyt but the sad reality is that not enough of us are smart enough to even understand what the code is or should be. This is why I’ve been telling you that this is not an issue of Netflix vs black people despite Mo’Nique tryna paint it that way. “Yea Mo’Nique is just trying to use us but we shouldn’t say anything about it”. She’s playing your stupid ass.
I said to ignore Monique.

She isn’t playing me. I am ignoring her and am not saying that her cause is legit. I am saying that it’s best to be neutral because neither Netflix nor Monique are trying to benefit us.

Either way I don’t care enough to go all day with your emotional ass

If you wanna be Netflix bytch then have fun. It’s clear that you just plain out hate Monique personally. :mjlol:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I said to ignore Monique.

She isn’t playing me. I am ignoring her and am not saying that her cause is legit. I am saying that it’s best to be neutral because neither Netflix nor Monique are trying to benefit us.

Either way I don’t care enough to go all day with your emotional ass

If you wanna be Netflix bytch then have fun. It’s clear that you just plain out hate Monique personally. :mjlol:
You're not ignoring her you’re defending her. You’re going back and forth with me in defense of monique. You can’t even be honest with yourself p*ssy. Shut your fakkit ass up.

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
That
55570108-glass-black-ball-knob.jpg

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Clown nikkas criticize Monique for "using" the Black plight for personal gains, but these nikkas have no code/self-control to implement that would allow them to control their emotions and not let their dislike of Black person neglect their responsibility of holding non-blacks accountable by at least asking for a response to the accusations, before capeing for them...what personal gains yall benefit from blindly capeing? "proof that you not like them":mjlol:

I would keep a cooler head knowing it’s not wise to burn those bridges. Opera has a lot of pull ain’t no taking her on when your Monique. Sometimes you have to move smart in life, I can’t stand most of the execs in my office and think they are absolute scum but they would never know it.
So you're advocating go-along-to-get-along. When hasn't this been the default attitude Black folks had when dealing with cacs?
When have it not been the default for Black celebrities to go-along-to-get-along inorder to have access and the possibility of having opportunities? not eve guarantees

That would require them to have an ounce of restraint and to stop being emotional and look at the facts before speaking:francis: when Amy schumer said she deserved Chris rocks pay name the white women who came out and were outraged? Lmao imagine a white person coming out to say another white persona shouldn't get more bread :russ: white people dont even gotta say nothing at this point black people got this smh
truth.
The same nikkas trying to anonymously portray a
-strong,
-Black empowerment spurred ,
-emotionally balanced,
-independent, and
-fearless,
who shuns any acts of "begging" cacs and/or anybody for something, is actually exposing themselves as fake, emotional, self-serving cowards

What better way to
-avoid any reminder of your lack of power,
-avoid the embarrassment of being ignored/dismissed and
-justify your complacency with white supremacy and
-fear of consequences from living a pro-Black life,
than to easily criticize any Black person that challenges inequality and call it for what it is

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
You're not ignoring her you’re defending her. You’re going back and forth with me in defense of monique. You can’t even be honest with yourself p*ssy. Shut your fakkit ass up.
I simply suggest you ignore her too

You decided not to so it’s whatever

Be Netflix bytch lol

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Monique either needs to put out content or shut up at this point. Oprah has a movie coming out soon, she gains nothing by going back and forth.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oprah and Lee Daniels begged Monique to stop being stupid and help promote the film she was in. Instead Monique told them nah pay me. That was the end of her chapter.

That's odd cause Kevin Hart basically said the same thing. Movie execs have to pay him to promote on his social media. I can't figure out why Monique is getting blasted the way she is for simply wanting equal pay. There's countless audio of A list actors/actress barking on people on set and it doesn't move the needle nearly as much as the "Monique is difficult to work with" narrative does. Matt Damon flipping out or Christina Bale flipping out on set hasn't stopped their train. But Monique fulfilling an obligation and not doing the extra stuff for free is a career ender????

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Ignore her why? How does giving Mo’Nique a pass for her bullshyt help the black community? You’re up here defending this chic without explaining why it’s important to defend her.

Your Amy Schumer analogy is a lie. Amy actually stayed on (proper)code unlike Mo’Nique. Like you acknowledged Schumer used 2 black men to make her case for more money. She didn’t call out white men crying sexism. Had she compared herself to white men who are clearly more popular and more in demand than she is, there’s no question that she would’ve faced backlash from white men. White men dont fukk with Amy Schumer off GP because she’s a liberal fake feminist type anyway. So you prove my point bringing up Schumer. Despite her ongoing problems with white men(who are literally trying to sabotage her career) she purposely used black men to make her case. That’s staying on code which is what Mo’Nique didn’t do.

You’re just as full of shyt as Mo’Nique is. All you’ve done is deflect, move the goal posts, and tell lies. Nobody has an issue with Mo’Nique turning down netflix’s offer and demanding more money. The issue is with her trying to emotionally manipulate blacks into supporting her and her selfish cause. The issue is with her pocket watching black men like Rock and Chappelle crying wolf about sexism. This has been made clear yet you insist upon clouding the issue just to be obtuse.

fukk you. Mo’Nique is not the victim that you’re painting her to be. If this publicity stunt is hurting her career then it’s of her own doing. Nobody forced her to put herself out here like this. She’s responsible for it all. Netflix hasn’t said shyt. I wish that she would sit down somewhere and shut up because she’s insulting black people’s intelligence(not yours because you’re stupid enough to fall for it) and just playing herself. We need to call people like out on their bullshyt. We talk this code shyt but the sad reality is that not enough of us are smart enough to even understand what the code is or should be. This is why I’ve been telling you that this is not an issue of Netflix vs black people despite Mo’Nique tryna paint it that way. “Yea Mo’Nique is just trying to use us but we shouldn’t say anything about it”. She’s playing your stupid ass.

I didn’t say that she was supposed to do anything you stupid motherfukker. I said that it’s hypocritical of her to congratulate Haddish on her Netflix deal after she has campaigned for black people to boycott Netflix. Haddish signing the deal before Mo’Nique pulled her stunt doesn’t negate the hypocrisy. If it’s fukk Netflix then it should be fukk Netflix.

The fact that she didn’t know about Haddish’s deal actually further illustrates how full of shyt she is. I’m quite sure Haddish’s deal was bigger than her offer, and if that’s true then it negates her whole bullshyt argument. Haddish is black and a female, and she’s not complaining a bout being being low balled. Had Mo’Nique reached out to Haddish and other black comedians who have done business with Netflix to find out if there were in patterns to support her racism/sexism supicions, maybe she’s could’ve saved herself some embarrassment.
Bro. Couldnt have said it better myself. I wish the nikka who made this video was on this site. nikka would get sonned into oblivion.

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Monique doesn't realize, the more she bytches and moans, the more irrelevant she becomes.

Why not just go the route Katt Williams did-do indie, control your own destiny.

But nooooo she wants to bang on netflix.

Stop asking for handouts.

Monique still does shows, just smaller venues

I fukks with Monique but she going up against TOO many heavy hitters

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
I mean she ain’t really lying I remember taking regular classes freshman years and most nikkas did not give a fukk about being there . Started taking more advanced classes the next year. I love being with my people but there is a serious disconnect in the school system. And tbh I have no idea how to fix that shyt.
I see what you're saying and I see what she's trying to say, but I think she was to quick to be dismissive of that, because she could've built a few charter schools and accepted only the best of the students from different schools. I mean she held interviews and only let in 125 students for her school in Africa, so she could've done the same thing over here. For her to say all they wanted was shoes and toys, that smacks of white man's rhetoric. At best, it's disingenuous.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
That's odd cause Kevin Hart basically said the same thing. Movie execs have to pay him to promote on his social media. I can't figure out why Monique is getting blasted the way she is for simply wanting equal pay. There's countless audio of A list actors/actress barking on people on set and it doesn't move the needle nearly as much as the "Monique is difficult to work with" narrative does. Matt Damon flipping out or Christina Bale flipping out on set hasn't stopped their train. But Monique fulfilling an obligation and not doing the extra stuff for free is a career ender????
Monique isn't an A list actress or comedian for that matter. She can't carry a movie on her own. I think Whoopi gave her a dose of that reality because Whoopi's resume stacks up against any comedian's. Plus she has an Oscar as well, so she's been a legend in comedy way longer than Mo Nique.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Monique still does shows, just smaller venues

I fukks with Monique but she going up against TOO many heavy hitters
I mean she does those shows because she has to...if shes making a decent wage. Why not?

Im not trying to bash her either.

Really my point is somewhere she dropped the ball, whether it been self sabatoge, mistakes in personnel etc, yet if she had a substantial draw, like the heavyhitters with in her peer group. Netflix would have came at her what shes worth.

She also turned it down, because the whole agreement was a bamboozle.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels