On the real, why don't we just stop paying for females in general

Giselle

Daps
If you ask me out you should pay. If I ask you, we can split it. I'll pay on special occasions.

the modern female wants to have her cake and eat it too whilst bringing nothing to the table but some pussois

That's exactly what it seems like from reading social media and lsa. They seem to be all about me me me, no reciprocity.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Totally agree. The view of females on this site can be crazy at times.

Dudes want females to act like traditional females but at the same time want them (females) to make the first move. They want them (females) to ask for numbers. They want them (females) to ask them out. They want them (females) to pay for drinks/dinner too which are all traditionally male roles

Cause guys are sick of not getting anything in return.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If you ask me out you should pay. If I ask you, we can split it. I'll pay on special occasions.

That's exactly what it seems like from reading social media and lsa. They seem to be all about me me me, no reciprocity.
It seems pretty selfish to ask someone to pay if they ask you, but for you to split it if you ask them.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If those women had stuck with black men and kept the nuclear family unit and let men the men build infrastructure, companies etc while they nurtured...we would be in a different position as a collective

They chose individual security over collective advancement....

Men paying is a chivalrous outdated concept which only existed due to the gender wage gap ....

One of the lasting remnants of this oppressive patrichial society and women are strong independent capable human beings responsible for their own sustinence

How can you support such misogynistic practices ?

You ok sis ?

*drops mic*

*ques up Rihanna BBHMM*
It's hilarious when you all bring up this mythical utopia that never happened.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
I've never heard or seen a man with money bytch about paying for a woman. This is expected and very basic to him.

However if u dont want to pay then just don't. She either will deal with it or get a man that does pay.

I do know u men lack so much confidence these days. Yall stay worrying about how many dates she is going on. Should you pay when she might be having sex with rasheem who aint paying? Social media hasnt changed much. people have options, they always have and they always will.

Dudes with money complain about it. some ppl are just frugal.

I don't mind keeping the woman i fukk with well fed, and if iv been fukking them you for a while, i'l even throw them a few bucks if they need it. Most of the women i fukk with now, have good career jobs. A lot of the times they offer to pay or go half.

its pretty simple

no p*ssy = complaining

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps

Female logic brehs :dead:

When I go out, I tell the waiter/waitress in person away from the bytch that we're splitting the bill.

One time a bytch refused to pay, so I paid and delivered my payment personally to the waitress and left the bytch so she could take the bus home.

#HOH

We don't lose.

capt_saveahoe

All Star
Daps
Do not take women out on dates till you are already an item...problem solved. They are many ways to spend time with someone without making it a formal date. If a woman is into you enough she wouldn't care.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It seems pretty selfish to ask someone to pay if they ask you, but for you to split it if you ask them.
I don't see it as selfish but more so a quality that she prefers in a guy. There a great number of guys who wouldn't allow a woman to pay for his meal or hers either, regardless of who asked, and that's the kind of guy she needs to meet.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
If those women had stuck with black men and kept the nuclear family unit and let men the men build infrastructure, companies etc while they nurtured...we would be in a different position as a collective

They chose individual security over collective advancement....

Men paying is a chivalrous outdated concept which only existed due to the gender wage gap ....

One of the lasting remnants of this oppressive patrichial society and women are strong independent capable human beings responsible for their own sustinence

How can you support such misogynistic practices ?

You ok sis ?

*drops mic*

*ques up Rihanna BBHMM*

We need a patriarchy for black people. With that we won't have a Dylan Roof shooting up a church cause men will be men (protect black wom X children) not praying to white Jesus.