On the real, why don't we just stop paying for females in general

Elle

Pro
Daps
Yes, because as a college student I HAVE to feed a woman in order to fukk, right? :childplease: More like let me show you how to do #17 and then we can go back to my room. :heh:

5Fx8sVc.png

I don't know what type of women you are into. They might like that pass a note in study hall and fukk type shyt-wouldn't be me though.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There is no dollar amount on my vagina. My point is, dudes put zero effort into dating but expect sex a the end of the night.

0 effort :heh: what the fukk are you ladies talking about? to someone who has money and doesn't care about wasting it, how is that putting in effort?

sad part is i'm on y'all side. i don't believe in that dutch shyt, i don't like women providing for me. but the value y'all place on that wet hole can be ridiculous.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I'm not paying your way until I know you better and actually feel like you're truly interested and I'm not something to do when you're bored. Me spoiling you comes during the relationship not before...

But I ain't dating so :manny:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
However much it costs to live each year × the number of years I have left on this earth.

But for some women an Applebees 2 for $20 special will suffice.:yeshrug:
Some women would have it so much easier if they didn't have sex before marriage. People have needs though. :manny:

Last edited:

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
Some women would have it so much easier if they didn't have sex for marriage. People have needs though. :manny:

Men will do what is required. The sooner women realize this, the better we will be.

With all these freaky do dats, devices and such there is no reason in the world to demand nothing but a compliment and a low quality steak.

Stability over orgasms.

#SOO :birdman:

(Get yours how you want to though)

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Dudes with money complain about it. some ppl are just frugal.

I don't mind keeping the woman i fukk with well fed, and if iv been fukking them you for a while, i'l even throw them a few bucks if they need it. Most of the women i fukk with now, have good career jobs. A lot of the times they offer to pay or go half.

its pretty simple

no p*ssy = complaining
dudes with money pay cause it's no big deal it's no clearing out their pockets.

so you want a man to pay the entire bill? you would not even go dutch? really?
yes I do. At least the first date or two. He can't pay? Well then he either doesn't think I'm worth it, he's too cheap or he's too broke and I don't want neither.

At 25 I'm looking for a man that can support a family not a nikka too broke for a dinner and movies date.

You want to be a leader, the head of the household? That means you need to be financial fit and the first sign of not being financially fit is tripping over paying for a date.

No broke nikkas no broke nikkas no!:heh:

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
Fair point. But I doubt hubby is paying all that just for the pu**y. I would assume he is paying for cooking, cleaning, raising kids, moral support, back rubs, etc.

The question was

so what's the dollar amount you put on your vagina?

I dont really think of it like that, but if I had to choose a dollar amount, that is what it would be. I would not allow any old bum access to my body. No. With great pleasure comes great responsibility.

Consider yourself lucky if all you had to "pay" was the cost of an entree.